Frequent Contributor

I ordered A388210 Beekman 1802 Goatmilk Hand Wash and Lotion ceramic caddy set honeygrapefruit.  It was on advanced order for weeks to have it arrived today in pieces.  The caddy and lotions was in a paper thin box and a small piece of bubble wrap laid on top it.   The caddy wasn’t even wrapped at all.  I am never buying anything from this company again.  This was suppose to be a gift.  How sad that QVC has become so big that they have no one checking  for quality control.  I know I could send it back,  but I am done with QVC.

Honored Contributor

Beekman has nice products. You could order it from HSN. I have never had any problems with them. They do have this item in stock for $32 with free shipping.

I love their bar soaps plus their different facial cleansing bar soaps.

QVC Customer Care

@bootis 

I'm truly sorry to hear your order arrived that way. Please let me know if you would like a no cost replacement or a refund in full.

Kinski, Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Yes I would like a no cost replacement since it was a gift.  It would be much appreciated.  thank you

QVC Customer Care

@bootis 

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. A replacement for Item A388210 has been issued and should arrive on or about 09/23/2020. 

Kinski, Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@bootis wrote:

I ordered A388210 Beekman 1802 Goatmilk Hand Wash and Lotion ceramic caddy set honeygrapefruit.  It was on advanced order for weeks to have it arrived today in pieces.  The caddy and lotions was in a paper thin box and a small piece of bubble wrap laid on top it.   The caddy wasn’t even wrapped at all.  I am never buying anything from this company again.  This was suppose to be a gift.  How sad that QVC has become so big that they have no one checking  for quality control.  I know I could send it back,  but I am done with QVC.

I've bought many things from Beekman and have had no problems with anything.  Everything has been very well packaged, so I'm surprised at this.  Josh and Brent would be very unhappy to hear about it.

Never buying anything from them again seems a bit extreme, but I can understand, if it was your first purchase.  I'm glad a moderator has already taken care of the issue for you.

Honored Contributor

@bootis 

Thats now the sadreality of their packaging. ☹️

When I ordered from Evine every product came in a nice box.  Now the products are bubble wrapped and come in plain brown boxes.

I think it cheapens the line and presentation to customer🙄

The new probiotic skincare line comes beautifully boxed.   I'm happy to see this again!!!

Super Contributor

I consider the word "boys" extremely offensive.

QVC - PLEASE START CALLING THIS BRAND 'BEEKMAN' !

Honored Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

I consider the word "boys" extremely offensive.

QVC - PLEASE START CALLING THIS BRAND 'BEEKMAN' !

@bigtraps  Why are you yelling at QVC?  QVC is not calling them Beekman Boys -- they are listed as Beekman 1802, always.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bootis  I have always purchased from the "boys", can't believe someone called boys offensive, OMG!!!!!!    Anyway I digress, the product has always come beautifully packaged and I've never had a problem.  Sorry you experienced this but the brand is great and I hope you give it another chance.  Most likely you received a return.