Trusted Contributor

Beekman Customer Service - EXCELLENT

Made my 1st purchase.  I have super dry skin and received numerous recommendations to try Beekman.

I ordered a set of 2 hand and body washes and 1 lotion that came with a caddy from QVC.  The reviews were excellent for the product, but the reviews were terrible for the pumps - hardly any of the pumps worked.  Well, I ordered the set and everyone was right - the product is great, but the pumps are terrible.  Two of my pumps broke and 1 simply did not work.

I sent an email to Beekman.  The customer service agent wrote a very nice response.  He started off, with "my goodness", that's terrible and we're so sorry!  He said they just received a shipment of new pumps from a new vendor and that he's already had them shipped out to me.  I sent my inquiry on Wednesday, and today - Friday, my pumps, all wrapped in tissue paper and with a cute "hello neighbor" note was included in the box.

The new pumps work great and now I can enjoy my product.  Gosh.....what a wonderful experience to have a customer service agent that sincerely wanted to help and was so pleasant and efficient in doing so.

Needless to say, I'll be purchasing a lot more of their products!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Customer Service - EXCELLENT

@BunSnoop   That does sound like good customer service!  I received their carpet cleaner today that I ordered from HSN.  I hope the spray pump works okay.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop I am so glad that the neighbors took care of your issues.  I recently had a problem  and was told "that is most unfortunate."  Nothing was done and they did nothing to help my situation.  No, it was not Beekman!

Respected Contributor

How about the products? The lotion or whatever it is. 

Trusted Contributor

One of the best CS ever! I had an issue and they fixed it immediately!

Honored Contributor

I have to agree about Beekman's excellent customer service.

During their "12 Years of Beekman" shows they did online this year (from Sharon Springs), I placed several orders.  Everything arrived quickly and in good condition except for one.

That was a six-pack of the Mortgage Lifter pasta sauce they sell.  The FedEx driver arrived after dark, put the box on the very edge of my porch and raced away.  And I saw why as soon as I tried to lift the box.

The whole bottom quarter of the box was wet through and covered in grit and dirt.  I got it inside, opened it...to find one of the mason jars smashed to smithereens.  Pasta sauce covering everything else, glass everywhere.  It should've been returned to the seller as damaged but instead, he left the mess for me to clean up.  (Believe me, there's no way anyone couldn't tell from the smell and state of the box what had happened.)

I immediately phoned to tell CS about it.  No delay, no "can you send us proof?"  Just "I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that.  If you give me a minute, I'll put in another order for you immediately."  It was all sorted in minutes.

I did, in fact, send the CS rep photos so that they could take it up with FedEx, if they wanted to, even though they never asked for any.  And not only did I get the replacement shipment quickly, they sent another free gift and handwritten note to "make up for the inconvenience".

With CS like that, why wouldn't I be a customer for life?

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop - I'll be interested to see what the new pumps are like.  I have a lot of bottles of their hand soap and, while I can get the pumps to work, they're not easy and they clog all the time.  I'm glad to hear they've listened to their neighbors' views on this issue.

Esteemed Contributor

A few months ago, I ordered 4 sets of the TSV - 3 handcreams, 3 small soaps, 3 body creams ------- and an 8 piece set of the small soaps.. I gave 3 sets as Christmas gifts ---- and I divided up the sets for other gifts. I had ordered small gift bags from Walmart - and put the items in the gift bags. Beekman's products look so beautiful and people love it.