Occasional Contributor

Beauty with Benefits gift bag

I have reached out to customer service on four occasions. No one seems to know if or when gift with purchase bags will be mailed. One actually said good luck getting one. I’d just like an ETA and a confirmation that I am getting one.
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits gift bag

if you ordered an item under the "beauty with benefits" banner, then you are eligible to receive the free beauty bag. it should be listed in your order status. mine is showing an estimated delivery date of 5/15/20.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

if you ordered an item under the "beauty with benefits" banner, then you are eligible to receive the free beauty bag. it should be listed in your order status. mine is showing an estimated delivery date of 5/15/20.

Are you saying that the free beauty bag shows in your order status?  Mine only shows the actual item I ordered, nothiong about the beauty bag.   The item I ordered is definitely under the "beauty with benefits" banner.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes, it shows up on my order status as a separate listing. if you cannot find the listing in yours, you may want to contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

mine says:

QVC - Beauty With Benefits 2020 FILLED GWP Bag
In Process Estimated Delivery: 05/15/2020

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted

Hi!  Any updates on the gift bag?  I still have not received and my item was definately on the list to receive.  I specifically chose something because I wanted to try out all the goodies.  It is a great cause but I would like my bag!

Peace.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @mel in ohio I sent you an email.