Super Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits - No gift box

[ Edited ]

So I am not getting my Beauty Box either!!  This has  happened to me last year too! I would of hoped QVC fixed it so we all get our Boxes with purchase this year. I ordered my purchase right away and still have not received it.. I will not participate next year.  QVC should give us at least $20.00 on our accounts for not holding up to their agreement.. False advertising telling us if we buy a beauty item in the show we get $120.00 worth of beauty products in the Beauty Box........... I donate to several Cancer Organizations throughout the year... Very Disappointed in QVC

Contributor

When I ordered my BEAUTYBENEFITS, for 2 more hours the host said we would get a giftbox.... two more hours she was directed to say that.

I called yesterday when my 1/3 FILLED PURCHASE arrived and CS said that was no way anyone could check if the box was ever coming. SO, maybe it is and maybe not AND if it is stolen from my porch - who knows. So, we bought purchases that were  MORE than the regular price thinking the perk would even it out. ( and thinking they would be filled).

So, how long do I wait..and wait to be sure I do not have a package somewhere.

If they have no record, we will not receive any tracking info.

Since QVC is a billion dollar business, I think they know exactly what they are doing.

Bait and switch.Oh,  I write straight checks to cancer groups. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I emailed Customer Care asking for an explanation for how I can't get a box because apparently they were sold out on May 7 when I ordered it, yet people who ordered after that - May 16 for example - got one - and why they kept adverising the GWP well after May 7 as well.

I was asked - apparently as their attempt to make it right - if I would like to have my dissatisfaction communicated to management.

Seriously.

Frequent Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Isobel Archer I am so sorry, our Gift with Purchases are now officially sold out. Yours may have been shipped before the stock was depleted. I do not have any way to know if it was shipped because the Gift with Purchases were not listed on orders. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause. Remember by shopping our Beauty with Benefits products, a minimum of 70% of your purchase price still benefits Cancer and Careers

Disappointed?  This is totally unacceptable to be totally honest.  We all have many ways to support worthy causes and probably most of do with ALL of our cash contributions going to the charities of choice.  How is it that HSN had no problem fulfilling their offers, but QVC once again fails to deliver as promised? 

Super Contributor

Mine was shipped but i did not get it. Says it was delivered to me but i did not get it.Thank goodness i didn't pay for the gift but i'm sure i'm not the only one this happened to. I checked with our post office with the tracking number and a copy of the order but they don't have it. Oh well. Live and learn.

Respected Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

Mine was shipped but i did not get it. Says it was delivered to me but i did not get it.Thank goodness i didn't pay for the gift but i'm sure i'm not the only one this happened to. I checked with our post office with the tracking number and a copy of the order but they don't have it. Oh well. Live and learn.

Interesting that you have info about shipment.  Alice told me there was no way to determine if mine was shipped or not as it was never recorded anywhere - despite my clearly buying a BWB item.  That, also makes no sense - along with the "while supplies last explanation".

Super Contributor

Mine was on my order status a couple days after i ordered it. And when it shipped i got a tracking number.

Respected Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

Mine was on my order status a couple days after i ordered it. And when it shipped i got a tracking number.

So clearly they WERE able to track the GWPs, they just chose not to in many cases?

Or they just never intended to send GWPs to everyone ordering before they sold out and this is their excuse?