Occasional Contributor

Beauty item not on 6 easy pays?

The promotion this weekend says all beauty is free s+h and available for 6 easy pays - except Item #A352346 the Bare Minerals Floral Utopia kit, it's still only available for 3 easy pays. Why? I've tried adding it to my cart and starting the checkout process, but it remains at only 3 easy pays. I've been wanting to order this for a while and have been waiting for it to be on 5 or more easy pays. I want to order it but why isn't it coming up for 6 easy pays? So far it's the only item in the Beauty category that isn't available for 6 easy pays! I've tried logging out, closing the app, trying it on the internet, but it still shows up for only 3 easy pays.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Beauty item not on 6 easy pays?

@Kimmyb wrote:
The promotion this weekend says all beauty is free s+h and available for 6 easy pays - except Item #A352346 the Bare Minerals Floral Utopia kit, it's still only available for 3 easy pays. Why? I've tried adding it to my cart and starting the checkout process, but it remains at only 3 easy pays. I've been wanting to order this for a while and have been waiting for it to be on 5 or more easy pays. I want to order it but why isn't it coming up for 6 easy pays? So far it's the only item in the Beauty category that isn't available for 6 easy pays! I've tried logging out, closing the app, trying it on the internet, but it still shows up for only 3 easy pays.

Hi @Kimmyb I apologize that A352346 was not offering the 6 EZ Pays. Please call the order in or place it on QVC.com and we can adjust it to the correct payments. Thank you. Kim