Esteemed Contributor

Beauty With Benefits box not received but of course the beauty item I ordered was charged & received.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits Box

@barrel racer   I haven't received mine either.  There were a couple of other posts here about it.  

Contributor

I received an email yesterday stating my Bwb has shipped. It showed the order number

with $0.00 charge and zero charge for shipping.  

Hope this gives positive information 

For those of you reading this and you have lost a military family membe God bless you. Sorry for your loss.  We cannot forget about them. This Memorial Day is the day dedicated to them. Bless you all.

QVC Customer Care

I’m sorry to anyone who has not received the gift yet. There’s a delay with shipping the gifts. The gift should appear in your Order Status or arrive within 7 to 10 business days. 

Trusted Contributor

@AnjalenaQVC   Thank you for the update!  Much appreciated!  Have a nice weekend!  

Occasional Visitor

I was told I will not receive the bag because it was while supplies last.  Even though I ordered while the BWB show was on.  Even though the hosts continued to say you would receive a bag.Now to return the item I have too pay s&h costs.  That's ridiculous.

@barrel racer wrote:

Beauty With Benefits box not received but of course the beauty item I ordered was charged & received.  

@@

Occasional Visitor

I got the same email. I ordered a product early in the show so they shouldnt have been out of boxes at that time. Very disappointed in qvc. They took our money and then didn’t deliver.
New Contributor

BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS GIFTS

I never received my gift. Two weeks after ordering I started my calls to customer service. I have called every week, per their instructions, and as of yesterday (June 18th), I still have no gift AS PROMISED. I ordered early enough in the show, too. I was never notified of any problems. They kept saying call back in 7 days.

Now they are telling me they ran out and I will never get the gift. It is BAIT AND SWITCH!

It is part of the the deal they sold. This is illegal. They must honor their promise. The manufacturers wrote off their donations as a charity deduction. With warehouses filed with products, just go in and send those products to everyone who qualified....someone must be held responsible.

They told me yesterday that it while supplies last. I never heard ANY HOST SAY THAT! Pull the tapes. They continued to push and sell products even though they had already ran out? This is very shady, deceptive practice!

If  this has happened to you, please reply to this post. I'll tell the attorney that we may have a class action suit.

I will report this to the BBB, Consumer reporters, anyone who will listen and take action. I may ever hire an attorney because it affects thousands of people!

QVC Customer Care

@Shame on Qvc wrote:

BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS GIFTS

I never received my gift. Two weeks after ordering I started my calls to customer service. I have called every week, per their instructions, and as of yesterday (June 18th), I still have no gift AS PROMISED. I ordered early enough in the show, too. I was never notified of any problems. They kept saying call back in 7 days.

Now they are telling me they ran out and I will never get the gift. It is BAIT AND SWITCH!

It is part of the the deal they sold. This is illegal. They must honor their promise. The manufacturers wrote off their donations as a charity deduction. With warehouses filed with products, just go in and send those products to everyone who qualified....someone must be held responsible.

They told me yesterday that it while supplies last. I never heard ANY HOST SAY THAT! Pull the tapes. They continued to push and sell products even though they had already ran out? This is very shady, deceptive practice!

If  this has happened to you, please reply to this post. I'll tell the attorney that we may have a class action suit.

I will report this to the BBB, Consumer reporters, anyone who will listen and take action. I may ever hire an attorney because it affects thousands of people!

@Shame on Qvc  “Thank you for supporting Cancer and Careers with your recent Beauty with Benefits Purchase! As noted in the terms and conditions, our gift with purchase was available only while supplies last. Due to the overwhelming response we received during the event, we do not have any supplies of the gift with purchase left but for your participation, we have provided you with a $10 QVC credit on your account to use on a future purchase.”

My apologies again, 

Susan/QVC Social

Honored Contributor

Shame on people complaining about a gift with purchase with a limited supply.  I don't think QVC should be giving people a credit either.  This was for charity.  SMH