Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Benefits Box - GWP

With these GWP deals, they usually say something like, "while supplies last".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Why  do people keep saying it was "while supplies last?"

Do you think people like me don't understand what that usually means?

AND are you seriously saying that supplies were gone before May 7 when I ordered?

If so, please explain why others who ordered over a week after May 7 got one when supplies were already gone.

AND explain why they were advertising GWPs available on the program May 17 - over 10 days AFTER they had apparently run out.

THIS is the issue - not that I don't understand "while supplies last."

New Contributor

i ordered thru HSN and my BBBox came right with my order  lovely gifts in it   still waiting for QVC to send theirs  got my order but no BBBox

Trusted Contributor

they should mention somewhere whil supplies last!!  Other beauty sites when there is a free gift...they always mention this. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ruthbe wrote:

they should mention somewhere whil supplies last!!  Other beauty sites when there is a free gift...they always mention this. 

@ruthbe  - They did; see my previous post #9.

The problem is that they keep seeming to have a problem with the hosts saying on the actual night of the event that customers get a GWP.  And then, when some customers don't get it, they say it was "only while supplies last" and they've "sold out".  That's just not right and they should know how to avoid that situation by now.

BTW, HSN's banner still shows the GWP info.  I wonder if that means they still have "supplies"?

Esteemed Contributor

In prior years when they ran out of gwp packages  they restocked them- I guess this year is different. They also posted new items periodically- adn they haven't done that this year either. I'm waitlisted, the item is getting terrible reviews! I might just cancel the order altogether  since it seems I won't receive the gwp. 

Trusted Contributor

Guys!  I am shocked and stand corrected.  I just got an email that my Beauty with benefits box is in process!

Maybe we will get them!!!

Respected Contributor

@justashopper. I also received the email this evening. I ordered the day of the event so wasn't really expecting it?  I hope those of you who really wanted one will receive one.