Super Contributor

Re: Be Careful When Changing Order On QVC Dot Com, Unhappy!

Oh and don't know why I keep forgetting, but what I did initially was try to call QVC CS right after I changed my order to credit card, to ask them to please change it from an XS to a S, and when I got that message "Your wait time is greater than 5 minutes" lol, I got extremely nervous because I've had that happen before and been on hold for over 20 minutes- I knew that would be way too long - so, I went on my Q app and decided I'd try and edit it there. That apparently shifted into a new order type status with the price, even though still the same original order from when it was the TSV. Inconvenient lesson learned!
Frequent Contributor

Yep. This has happened to me more than once. In fact, I am in the process of dealing with that right now and have to wait until the item ships for them to give me the correct price. It is ridiculous and an unnecessary inconveince.

Trusted Contributor

Just contact the QVC Social Team and they will change the price for you. They are quick to respond.

Super Contributor

I have a Happy Ending! I reached out again and want to thank Beth who is part of the Social Team, for taking the time to fully explain what exactly happened with my order and.... kindly and generously credited my Q account as well, with a complimentary credit to use on my account along with issuing a $12 credit to my original method of payment for the TSV ~ MUCH appreciated and meant so much!! Thank you QVC!
Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2Glad it worked out for you!  Beth is awesome and has helped me in the past.