Super Contributor

MODS ... question for return

Preordered several Barefoot Dreams TSV and received them already.  The arms are so tight on the one I tried there is no room to wear anything long sleeved under it and it's not comfortable.  Wondering if the sizing is not correct as the last TSV was perfect.  If I return to exchange for next size the item# will not be available as it is the preorder item# and now is not the same number.  How can I return for the free s/h for different size since the item# will be different but it's the same cardigan?  Should I just return them and buy on Saturday in larger size?  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV help

@janz wrote:

MODS ... question for return

Preordered several Barefoot Dreams TSV and received them already.  The arms are so tight on the one I tried there is no room to wear anything long sleeved under it and it's not comfortable.  Wondering if the sizing is not correct as the last TSV was perfect.  If I return to exchange for next size the item# will not be available as it is the preorder item# and now is not the same number.  How can I return for the free s/h for different size since the item# will be different but it's the same cardigan?  Should I just return them and buy on Saturday in larger size?  

@janz  I'm sorry about your order.  I reviewed your item number and it will be fine if you were to use the prepaid return label to send your item back and ask for a replacement.  You don't have to wait until the weekend to place your order.  Please let us know if we can assist you further.  

Melvin, Custlmer Care

Super Contributor

Thanks!

New Contributor

The arms are probably tight because it’s 100% polyester!
Barefoot Dreams became famous for their fabric, which wasn’t 100% polyester.
It was a combo of rayon & nylon( stretchy) which contained bamboo.
The 09/18 TSV was much better because it was made from the fabric that made them different!

Does anyone notice the BD rep isn’t educating on the fabric in detail, as she usually does. Nor spending time showing the stretch & return of the fabric.
The fabric is why BD was so costly.

A 100% polyester cardigan can be found for much less then $140 or $79.98 TSV price.
I’d rather purchase Cuddle Dudds or Anybody loungewear, if not made from the original BD fabrication.

I almost purchased this TSV until I read what it’s made of.