Honored Contributor

Good morning, I have a question about this ring item # J319595.  I purchased the Iolite about a year ago.  I seldom wear it.  I put it on today and I noticed one of the iolite stones in the pedal is gone.  My question is can you contact Barbara Bixby's co. and see if it can be repaired?  Is there some type of warranty?  I would appreciate any help.  If you check my account history you will see I seldom return anything.  I am usually happy with my purchases.  I would even consider having the stone sent to me and I can have a local jeweler put the stone in.  I would appreciate any help.  I have always had fantastic service with the Q's customer service.  Thanking you in advance.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Barbara BIxby Flower Ring

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning, I have a question about this ring item # J319595.  I purchased the Iolite about a year ago.  I seldom wear it.  I put it on today and I noticed one of the iolite stones in the pedal is gone.  My question is can you contact Barbara Bixby's co. and see if it can be repaired?  Is there some type of warranty?  I would appreciate any help.  If you check my account history you will see I seldom return anything.  I am usually happy with my purchases.  I would even consider having the stone sent to me and I can have a local jeweler put the stone in.  I would appreciate any help.  I have always had fantastic service with the Q's customer service.  Thanking you in advance.

Hi @sunshine 919 I apologize that has happened. I sent you an email regarding this order. Thank you for shopping and posting with us in our Community forums.

~Kim

I have the same question, I have the same ring in garnet and one of the stone fell out today. I think I have worn the ring 10 times at the most since I purchased it a few years ago. I like this ring, how do I get this ring repaired?

New Contributor

MY QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT THE FLOWER RING. It is about the large smoky quartz rectangular ring with apatite stones on each side. One of the stones fell out (who know when) and I cannot get hold of Barbara Bixby Designs.

I emailed them twice last week, included a photo of the ring, and no answer.

Then I went on their facebook page and left the photo with a message. No answer.

This is very frustrating.

Anyone know how to get a phone number for Bixby Designs?

Honored Contributor

@Lynn in Texas

have  you tried this contact information?

Repair Service

Barbara Bixby Designs strives to make innovative, high-quality jewelry. However, as with any piece of jewelry, from time-to-time a piece can become damaged. Repairs can be performed by independent jewelers experienced in sterling silver and 18K gold. However, we recommend using Ultimate Trading Corporation to provide services for Barbara Bixby Designs jewelry due to the intricate nature of the line.

Please send your item properly package to the address below with detailed information on the repair needed. After your request is assessed, you will be contacted with an estimate before your repair is started.  Shipping and handling fees apply. 

Ultimate Trading Corporation 

Attn: Sue Miloscia 
4 Just Road   Fairfield,  NJ , 07004

Mon - Fri 9:00- 5:00

email: sueultimatetrading@gmail.com

Phone: (973) 228-7700

another option would be to contact qvc customer service. i dont know how long you have owned the ring, but maybe they will let you return it and get a new one?
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein