Honored Contributor

Re: Banned on iPhone. Attn: Mods please help

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

I don't know why there is so many issues with QVC and our Iphones.  The majority of the people use Iphones and this is just absolutely ridiculous.   Sometimes I have to sign in several times on the community boards.  Its a pain in the you know what.   WHAT IS WRONG WITH QVC.   How can a company so big be so darned inefficient.  IT IS RIDICULOUS

@Teddixat,    To be sure I didn’t cause misunderstanding about this,  I wanted to add that any and all mobile devices connecting to dynamic cellular IP addresses or public WiFi have the potential of occasionally finding an IP address that has been blocked — this isn’t specific to iPhones.  

I do agree that this website isn’t nearly as compatible with mobile devices as most sites, and that’s very shortsighted on QVC’s part.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

I can't even find this forum on my Apple Ipad - searched everyhing possible.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bridal_diva wrote:

I can't even find this forum on my Apple Ipad - searched everyhing possible.

@bridal_diva,   To find the Community on your iPad, use your browser to locate and access QVC's site just as you would with any computer, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and look for “Connect with Us,” under that  section tap on the "Blogs & Forums," and you'll be here.😊   Then you can create a bookmark, a favorite, or add the website shortcut link as an icon to your home screen.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

Thank you @dooBdoo . I have been all over the site looking for access to the forums and cannot find it, maybe because I am already using a QVC shortcut that's already on the desktop?? I will try again later.

Frequent Contributor

I'm using my HP Laptop and I have this problem of being unable to view or post from home. So, it isn't just iPhones.