Esteemed Contributor

@Barbgee wrote:

Mine were shipped on the 9th now new delivery date will be the 15th which is a holoday and don't know if UPS works on holidays. I won't buy bakery products 6 days old so why should i accept Bagels that old by the time they get here they will most likely be moldy! They also changed the delivery date of the Frozen Chocklate mix to the 22nd way to late for me as i needed it this weekend for the grandkids but i was able to cancel.

President's day is not a holiday for UPS.

Trusted Contributor

@elated Well on my Q order it says they were shipped on the 2nd.  They were not.  UPS has a label printed but that is it, no bagels.  CC is charged.  No bagels.  Delayed by the snowstorm was the message I received from the social team, should be shipped last week.  UPS still waiting for them.  No bagels for me even though they are paid for.  

QVC Customer Care

@chlema wrote:

@elated Well on my Q order it says they were shipped on the 2nd.  They were not.  UPS has a label printed but that is it, no bagels.  CC is charged.  No bagels.  Delayed by the snowstorm was the message I received from the social team, should be shipped last week.  UPS still waiting for them.  No bagels for me even though they are paid for.  

@chlema I am sorry you still have not gotten the order, we've emailed the team that works with this vendor for more info. Communication says they are starting to ship as of 2/15.  If you no longer wish to wait I will be happy to refund you? 

I am sorry for the frustration,

Susan

Contributor

I finally received the Bagels on the 15th after being shipped on the 9th. Very happy to finally get them but found they were moldy especially the Blueberry Bagels. I complaind to the Q and they are sending me another order. There are bakery products that don't have preservatives and will mold after several days. So thankyou customer service and i hope this next order is ok.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan-QVC Thank you for responding but looks like I will need you to issue a refund for this order since my CC was charged.  I got a notice from UPS saying they would not be able to fulfill/send this item.   Not happy because we were looking forward to these bagels, they are so good.

It was Order # ********, sweet assortment,  and full price was charged to my card. :-(.

QVC Customer Care

@chlema wrote:

@Susan-QVC Thank you for responding but looks like I will need you to issue a refund for this order since my CC was charged.  I got a notice from UPS saying they would not be able to fulfill/send this item.   Not happy because we were looking forward to these bagels, they are so good.

It was Order # ********, sweet assortment,  and full price was charged to my card. :-(.

@chlema 

I will take care of this for you now, I am very sorry for the disappointment. If they should arrive there is no need to return, you can keep or dispose of. 

Susan 

Honored Contributor

I ordered for the TSV also.  The core assortment csme but not the sweet assortment.  On the 17th, I received saying shipped.  The a another email saying due to weather blah, blah, blah.  Estimated delivery on the 22nd.  That's too long to still be fresh so I called today. I was given the option to replace or receive a credit.  I optioned to replace.  If this one never shows up, I ask for a credit.  All's well that ends well. Can't control the weather.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I just posted on another thread about the fact that I still haven't received mine that were supposed to ship the week of the 8th.

Like some others, I ordered the sweet assortment and it sounds as if this may be the product that isn't shipping out - why on earth that should be is anyone's guess.

Now my order tracking says the shipping label was created on the 17th but that UPS hasn't yet received the parcel.  These vendors really need to get a better system of handling large orders.  Sorry, but the weather and the virus can't be blamed for everything.

I ordered a food item from HSN at the end of November for delivery before Christmas.  Well, it ended up being delayed for six weeks due to the vendor being "overwhelmed" by the amount of orders.  I couldn't even cancel, but HSN issued me a refund anyway and I tossed the item, when it eventually arrived.

I don't mind being patient, but this really is not good enough.

Frequent Contributor

I see all Just Bagels products on the website are now listed as Waitlist.  Not sure if they all sold out or if QVC stopped any current orders due to this "problem".

Respected Contributor

placed four separate orders, and when it looked like they were seriously late, I canceled two that were to be delivered to family because I had no clue when they would actually arrive.

I have two other orders still open and have gotten one update days after the expected delivery date.

QVC relies on the "estimated ship date."   I have bought these before and they always arrive two days later after ship date. That was 12 days ago, and an "estimated ship date" on this food product is worthless.  Just Bagels has lost me as a customer.