Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @Bhvbum - Yes, I sliced mine before putting them in the freezer.  I always do that, as it makes it so much easier, when I want one.

I was actually thinking, as I sliced all 24, that it would be great, if Just Bagels could sell them pre-sliced, so that's good news.

Based on the quality of these (my first purchase from them) I'm happy to have them again.  Glad I went on A/D.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper @Bhvbum - Yes, I sliced mine before putting them in the freezer.  I always do that, as it makes it so much easier, when I want one.

I was actually thinking, as I sliced all 24, that it would be great, if Just Bagels could sell them pre-sliced, so that's good news.

Based on the quality of these (my first purchase from them) I'm happy to have them again.  Glad I went on A/D.

@Venezia  I wondered about that too -- pre-sliced from Just Bagels.  However, I also like to use a bagel sliced from whole  (vertically, at an angle) for dipping (crab dip, spinach dip, etc. -- yummm).   A pre-sliced bagel wouldn't work for that. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper - I just had one of the cinnamon raisin bagels this morning.  OMG, these really are the best bagels I've ever had.  I can't believe we got them at the TSV price ($28.55) and I'm wondering, looking at the prices of all the other 24-bagel selections, whether it was a mistake?

Maybe that's why they were swamped and orders were delayed.  I just checked my A/D and it's good till 2022.  I'm so glad I listened to some of the advice on these forums and took the plunge.

Occasional Contributor

Yes. There was a time when mine wasn't shipped for almost two weeks. It kept saying that it was being packaged.