Valued Contributor

Sad to say but it looks like the vendor cannot handle QVC orders.  They blamed it on the weather - ya right - either the weather or the virus is to blame for everything anymore.  True they did have a snow storm but they new it was coming so work 24 hours if necessary to et the product out.  I had the same problem and finally got my bagels 6 days later......what is auto delivery going to be like?

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Sad to say but it looks like the vendor cannot handle QVC orders.  They blamed it on the weather - ya right - either the weather or the virus is to blame for everything anymore.  True they did have a snow storm but they new it was coming so work 24 hours if necessary to et the product out.  I had the same problem and finally got my bagels 6 days later......what is auto delivery going to be like?

@grooms  Where are they coming from?

New Contributor
I don't mind... but I would like to have been given the respect from QVC to have sent me an email telling me what is happening. THAT I mind.
Why not fill all the people who trusted QVC, with their order and money, in on the truth?? That is disturbing.
We all are human...things happen...just be straight forward about it.
Meanwhile...we all sit in limbo. Not fair...not cool.
Honored Contributor

@grooms - It wouldn't do them much good to work 24/7 producing bagels that they can't ship because transport has come to a standstill due to a major snowstorm.

I don't want stale bagels, I don't want anyone working himself to death to fulfill a non-critical order and I don't want delivery carriers risking their lives traveling in adverse conditions.

I can wait a while for mine to get here.

Honored Contributor

I just got an email tonight to say my order has been pushed back to the week of 02/15.  I'm fine with that; at least I have some idea of when to expect them.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@grooms wrote:

@grooms  Where are they coming from?

@proudlyfromNJ- the Bronx, NY

Frequent Contributor

I got an email saying the item listed above my bagels is delayed (shirt).  I got that item 4 days ago.  The bagels are the only item I have ordered that hasn't been delivered.

I got an email but it was about the wrong product!

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia Well at least you are getting emails.  Wish I were.

Contributor

Mine were shipped on the 9th now new delivery date will be the 15th which is a holoday and don't know if UPS works on holidays. I won't buy bakery products 6 days old so why should i accept Bagels that old by the time they get here they will most likely be moldy! They also changed the delivery date of the Frozen Chocklate mix to the 22nd way to late for me as i needed it this weekend for the grandkids but i was able to cancel. 

Respected Contributor

I have heard nothing, and have received nothing.

People can handle almost anything if it's not a surprise, why doesn't QVC have a method of warning people when their goods are being delayed?