Super Contributor

My order was to be shipped on Feb 8th. Today is the 11th and still not shipped. It has been in process since Sat Feb 6th. Anyone else have this issue?

Trusted Contributor

I received an email stating that there was a delay in receiving them but I did received them yesterday.  

Super Contributor

Thank you

I did get an email saying they were delayed also but I received mine this afternoon. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered those bagels too on 1/27 with the 2/8 shipping date.  I just checked my status, and it says delivery by 2/12.  And I haven't received an email.  

Trusted Contributor

I didn't get an email, & they were supposed to be delivered by the 9th, & now the date has been changed to the 12th; tomorrow, but is still "in process".

Respected Contributor

this disclaimer has been on there since I placed my order:

**Delivery dates are estimated, please check your tracking number for accurate information.

so I am assuming if I don't have a tracking number yet, my bagels have not shipped.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I ordered these as well, with a ship date the week of 02/08.  Mine says EDD of 02/12, but the order still says "in process".

I haven't received any email about a delay, but I doubt they'll be here by tomorrow, if they haven't even shipped yet.  I don't mind as long as they're not delayed a long time.  It's the first time I've tried these, so I'm looking forward to it.  And looking at the other prices for selections available now, it seems like we got a really good price on them.

Trusted Contributor

@Bhvbum Well, I do have a tracking no. and when I click on it UPS says a label was created but they do not have the merchandise yet.  I did email the QVC social team and the reply was that the vendor was badly affected by the snow storm and they would be going out this week.  Maybe so, but they're not coming to my house this week, according to UPS.  I read another post yesterday saying that customer service informed them that the orders were cancelled for this delivery.  What?  Boy I would really appreciate it if someone would find out what the true answer is!  Beth @QVC can you find out what the truth is please.  Thanks.

Super Contributor

Wow, sounds like we won't be getting these if they are canceling  orders. Mine still says  in process. I don't mind waiting because of the snow storms but a e-mail would be nice to let us know something. I was looking forward to trying these. Maybe maybe  not. Thanks