Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bagels and shipping label

I am in the same boat as everyone else here ... mine were delivered at the end of last week but, were stale & hard .... I threw them out & called customer service for a refund.... I don’t think I will ever order from them again 👎

Trusted Contributor

@January121 I had a different experience - ordered early, not delivered, label cancelled by UPS so had customer service cancel my order.  Lo and behold they were delivered last week and were fresh, very fresh.  Sorry you had a bad experience but don't give up on the vendor, they make such delicious bagels.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@January121 I had a different experience - ordered early, not delivered, label cancelled by UPS so had customer service cancel my order.  Lo and behold they were delivered last week and were fresh, very fresh.  Sorry you had a bad experience but don't give up on the vendor, they make such delicious bagels.  

@chlema  .... I live in NY & have a bagel store close to where I live .... they have the best bagels ... the only reason I ordered from QVC was to try something different which unfortunately didn’t work out .... the bagel store near my house now delivers ... I called in an order & they were delivered within a half hour & were still warm .... the QVC bagels have a completely different texture from a real NY bagel 🥯 

Super Contributor

Well i never recieved my bagels so they gave me a refund. I was not happy about not getting them I assume they took too many orders and some of us slipped through the cracks.