Super Contributor

Last week Feb 24th it said on my account that my bagels were shipped and would be here on Feb 26th. But the information on the tracking said shippping label made and waiting for pick up. I e-mailed the social team and they said to check on March 1st to see any tracking update. Well i checked and no movement so i e-mailed the social team today but have not heard back. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Bagels and shipping label

[ Edited ]

@plc123    Call JUST BAGELS with your  QVC order number.  They are very efficient and will help you right away.

Edited to add....  Their number is 718-328-9700

Super Contributor

Thank you very much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@plc123 - I had similar info on my order.  If I looked at my order on QVC's website, it said "Shipped on 02/17".

But when I opened the "track package" button it showed that it only meant the shipping label had been created.  The bagels were in reality shipped on the 22nd and delivered to me on the 24th.  Fresh and delicious.

Someone posted on another thread that Just Bagels had stated on Instagram that they make the bagels and ship them the same day, with two-day delivery.

I think it's been causing a lot of confusion and worry putting that "ship date" on the Q's website, but I hope yours arrive in great condition and that you enjoy them.

Super Contributor

Thank you. I called customer service and they said to wait a couple days.They did not think it had been shipped yet but will refund me after that and they cannot reorder for me. I'm alittle bummed but oh well. I sure do not want moldy bagels.

Super Contributor

I just called the Just Bagel number i was given and left a message. Maybe they will call back tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they only ship on specific days and they produce the bagels just before they do ship. They can create the label as early as they want. 

My ship 2/8 bagels arrived on 2/25

They were fresh, and when they arrived I sliced every one in half and put back into their plastic sleeves and put directly into the freezer.  They separate easily even when frozen, and I don't have to eat a whole one. They should go into the freezer immediately.

Super Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I hope i do get them. I love their bagels. I have purchased them before.

New Contributor

My order also said the label was created for over a week. I received them on Friday and they were fresh and delicious. I sliced them all and placed them in lock n locks in the freezer. I took a few out at a time and put them in the refrigerator overnight. So delicious in the toaster. Yum.
Super Contributor

Maybe i will still get them.