Respected Contributor

Here is what I received via email yesterday:

Thanks for your order placed on 03/12/19 for: (1) Womens Over 50 , Nature's Code 90 Day Vitamin F (Item# A257937). Unfortunately, we're unable to ship your order as promised, and we're very sorry. We're working with the vendor to obtain stock.

If we cannot obtain stock, we'll send another email to confirm our cancellation of your order.

Have a question or concern about your order?
Visit
Order Status,email us
or call us at 1-888-345-5788. Our friendly Customer Service Representatives are here to help. We want you to be totally satisfied with your QVC experience.

Thanks again for shopping with us!

Best Regards,

The QVC Customer Care Team

Now, although I have been receiving these vitamins on Auto-Delivery since March 2009, this is what I get....what kind of business is this and why is it happening????
Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove   I too have been receiving Nature's Code on Auto-Delivery for over 10 years and last's replenishment was backordered as well.  I thought maybe it had something to do with the HSN merger and a possible conflict of interest with the Andrew Lessman line but who knows.  The backorder was fulfilled about 3 weeks later.  We'll have to see how this one plays out.

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@ScarletDove   I too have been receiving Nature's Code on Auto-Delivery for over 10 years and last's replenishment was backordered as well.  I thought maybe it had something to do with the HSN merger and a possible conflict of interest with the Andrew Lessman line but who knows.  The backorder was fulfilled about 3 weeks later.  We'll have to see how this one plays out.

@fitfuninformed  Actually, now that I remember, the last shipment was also delayed by about 10-14 days; thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten.  BUT, I did not receive any note via email, it was just marked backordered in my order listing.

Valued Contributor

I'm having the same problem also.  I'm thinking the manufacturer wants to get out of this deal for the price we bought the vitamins YEARS ago.  Last time I finally got my order but to pull this again.........nah......they backordered the last time and should have enough product in stock to be able to fill the orders on time.  Something is up and I'm afraid we who have been on these vitamins for so many years.....are going to be the losers.

Esteemed Contributor

Related to back order.....some strange and irritating Q processes regarding orders. 

Several months ago, I ordered a couple of items while being presented.  And within a couple of days, I received emails telling me that the orders are on advanced order or wait listed.

When I ordered, there was no mention of the order not arriving within the stated days.  So I usually end up cancelling the order. I wanted orders quickly, not many days later.

Respected Contributor

Re: Backordered??

[ Edited ]

@grooms wrote:

I'm having the same problem also.  I'm thinking the manufacturer wants to get out of this deal for the price we bought the vitamins YEARS ago.  Last time I finally got my order but to pull this again.........nah......they backordered the last time and should have enough product in stock to be able to fill the orders on time.  Something is up and I'm afraid we who have been on these vitamins for so many years.....are going to be the losers.

@grooms  Frankly I wondered the same thing, since we were grandfathered in due to long-term AD, which also included the price which is great....when the company changed hands, they made some changes and those of us who had "these vitamins" were "allowed" to keep them....my guess is that there are not that many people using these specific "women over 50" vitamins and they are not making enough profit, so limited stock for orders....would not be surprised if we were all dumped and soon!  As it works with backorders, QVC says if they cannot get it, we are cancelled.....now how would that work for an AD order?  I suppose we will find out soon!

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

Related to back order.....some strange and irritating Q processes regarding orders. 

Several months ago, I ordered a couple of items while being presented.  And within a couple of days, I received emails telling me that the orders are on advanced order or wait listed.

When I ordered, there was no mention of the order not arriving within the stated days.  So I usually end up cancelling the order. I wanted orders quickly, not many days later.

@corita  Yes, corita, I have experienced the same thing, wondering what is taking place, and I too have cancelled some of these that end up stating "advanced order".  If I remember, it happened last week but do not remember the item.  We can speculate the reasons but we really do not know what is happening.  It is all a bunch of BS!

Valued Contributor

I also  have cancelled the advance orders.  Why in heavens would we buy something 6 weeks  in advance plus the delays in shipping when half of the time we can get the same thing cheaper and free shipping.  I just ordered 2 days ago a pair of Clark's tong sandals QVC carries but they have u pped the price from when I use to purchase from QVC so went online and, of course, Amazon had them $10 cheaper than what QVC is selling them for, plus shipping, and Amazon was free shipping and I received the thongs in 2 days!!!!!!  QVC IS SOONH TO BE IN DANGER IF THEY DON'T CHANGE THEIR WAYS.