Trusted Contributor

I have something on backorder, its been about 3 weeks. How long is something on backorder before its cancelled? I really dont think i'm going to get it.

Super Contributor

I ordered some sheets that showed in stock on 5/24 and was in process for a couple days, then went to backorder, then Q cxld on 6/18. And of course, Q did not send any emails to me about backorder, delay or cxld.

QVC Customer Care

@bonnie f  A backorder usually takes 2-3 weeks, sometimes longer if we know the item is coming back in stock.  I hope it comes in for you soon.  

Esteemed Contributor

I never had any luck with backorders nor wait lists. 

You roll the dice and take your chances.  I just don't bother to order when I

see that message.

Valued Contributor

I placed an order around noon yesterday for the TSV, a Calista heated brush. It was listed as being in stock. Today, the status under my orders is listed as the dreaded "back ordered", yet when I pull the item up on the QVC page, it is still listed as being in stock. What is the real status? Is this in stock or not? Frustrating, and I think I will just cancel this item. 

Trusted Contributor

i know i wont be getting my backorder.. it was a clearance item.. which tells me they wont be getting anymore Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

my order was cancelled by qvc... Smiley Sad

If something is back order should it not just be waiitlisted ??? I recently recieved a backorder on an item and yet you processed a hold in payments even though your not shipping it any time soon  why take the money if your not shipping it and have no idea when it will arrive to your warehouse ???