Trusted Contributor

I have something on backorder, its been about 3 weeks. How long is something on backorder before its cancelled? I really dont think i'm going to get it.

Super Contributor

I ordered some sheets that showed in stock on 5/24 and was in process for a couple days, then went to backorder, then Q cxld on 6/18. And of course, Q did not send any emails to me about backorder, delay or cxld.

QVC Customer Care

@bonnie f  A backorder usually takes 2-3 weeks, sometimes longer if we know the item is coming back in stock.  I hope it comes in for you soon.  

Esteemed Contributor

I never had any luck with backorders nor wait lists. 

You roll the dice and take your chances.  I just don't bother to order when I

see that message.

Super Contributor

I placed an order around noon yesterday for the TSV, a Calista heated brush. It was listed as being in stock. Today, the status under my orders is listed as the dreaded "back ordered", yet when I pull the item up on the QVC page, it is still listed as being in stock. What is the real status? Is this in stock or not? Frustrating, and I think I will just cancel this item. 

Trusted Contributor

i know i wont be getting my backorder.. it was a clearance item.. which tells me they wont be getting anymore Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

my order was cancelled by qvc... Smiley Sad