Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

So I ordered the set of 4 Bethlehem battery operated window lights when they were the QVC2 big deal of the day and was told they would arrive on or about Oct 3rd. Today is the tenth and still no lights, so I check my order status only to find out they are on backorder. This was my first time ordering a QVC2 big deal but it may very well be my last if this is how it works.They could have at least notified me that the item was unavailable.

QVC Customer Care

@mjabby   I am sorry for the disappointment.  I will take a look at your order then  followup by email. 

Susan 

Respected Contributor

@mjabby wrote:

So I ordered the set of 4 Bethlehem battery operated window lights when they were the QVC2 big deal of the day and was told they would arrive on or about Oct 3rd. Today is the tenth and still no lights, so I check my order status only to find out they are on backorder. This was my first time ordering a QVC2 big deal but it may very well be my last if this is how it works.They could have at least notified me that the item was unavailable.

Don't feel too bad. They are junk. Bethlehem are the worst window candles I have ever bought.  They don't last long and if they are battery operated, you will be replacing them often. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Backorder??

[ Edited ]

@GSPgirlmaybe you purchased a bad set because I read the reviews and they are all 5 star. Everyone that wrote a review only had good things to say about them.

Respected Contributor

@mjabby wrote:

@GSPgirlmaybe you purchased a bad set because I read the reviews and they are all 5 star. Everyone that wrote a review only had good things to say about them.

I purchased them last year.  12 of them.  I hope they improved them.