Last week I placed an order for the Fitbit Alta HR w/ additional band. The status has been "in process" for a few days, but now it's saying "backordered". However, when I go to the item's page it's still listed as "in stock" and can put in an order for it. Does this mean I will still receive this item? If so, when should I expect it?
QVC Customer Care

@hajenkin  I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help. Wayne, QVC

Trusted Contributor

Wayne, I am terribly confused over "backorder" meaning. My first backorder had been postponed twice. Now my backorder for Tatcha also postponed from June 2 to June 15. Checked with CS and they say it is usually 3 weeks when orders are received after being on backorder.. Do I just give up at this time? Need merchandise. Should I just go directly to Tatcha website or wait on the Q to see if it is once again canceled? Whenever I receive e mail from cust care retrieve e mail and the information is blank. Have no idea what message or item is being discussed. I appreciate your kind attention. Sincerely, engineer

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sligo please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will see if we can get more information for you. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Alice for your prompt reply. Have tried sending email to you at given address. Mail admin. returns saying undeliverable. Sincerely

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sligo I found your order for the Tatcha. I did a little research and we are not showing a date that it will be restocked. Unfortunately I do not know when or if it will be restocked. I am so sorry.

Trusted Contributor

I appreciate YOU Alice and others in your department. A SINCERE THANK YOU for helping me