Respected Contributor

Backorder on my NYDJ TSV?? I Placed My Order Before the First TSV Showing???

[ Edited ]

Customer Care, please look into my order  for NYDJ TSV jeans, which now say "Backorder."  I placed this order very early. I believe you showed it online the day before it went on TSV, and I ordered them then....now my order is backordered?? I also received a notification that "I'll be advised if it gets cancelled due to no more inventory." This is not right...when I ordered you were full of all the sizes...as I said, I believe it was online before it even went TSV, but either way...ALL the sizes were there when I ordered. It was on order, THEN suddenly went to Backorder?   It was going to be my first NYDJ purchase and I was looking forward to trying them.

removed personal information 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Backorder on my NYDJ TSV?? I Placed My Order Before the First TSV Showing???

Hi @amyb I am so sorry your order went to backorder. Unfortunately I do not know exactly why it went to backorder. If stock becomes available the order will be filled.

Respected Contributor

Re: Backorder on my NYDJ TSV?? I Placed My Order Before the First TSV Showing???

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @amyb I am so sorry your order went to backorder. Unfortunately I do not know exactly why it went to backorder. If stock becomes available the order will be filled.

QVC this is a NON-answer. You need to do better.

I'll find my NYDJ elsewhere in the meantime.

Honored Contributor

@amyb   The NYDJ website often has sales.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Same thing happened with my midnight orders but they shipped a few days after that. I still haven't received them but at least they finally shipped. 

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@amyb   The NYDJ website often has sales.

Thank you; I'll check it out.

Valued Contributor

This has happened to me too.  I ordered well before the item sold out, QVC confirmed the order by email, then it went to backorder.  Don't know what's going on over there.

Honored Contributor

@amyb   This sometimes happens when all or some of the stock has not arrived by the time the item airs.  It could be the size and/or color that you ordered.  Hang in there as it may ship shortly. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack has sales.  I don't like the jeans, but hey.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@amyb wrote:

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack has sales.  I don't like the jeans, but hey.....

@gertrudecloset Thanks for the tip. Since I've never tried them, I'd love to hear any feedback as to what you don't like about them, if you feel like sharing. I wear a lot of different brands of jeans and had always wondered about these. What are your favorites?

Some of my usual brands~Express, Page, Liverpool, Jag, Tribal, Chicos, Lucky...all different styles and types of denim.