Frequent Contributor

I had a Barbara Bixby Order that was placed last week for J326088.  It was placed during her Show and Showed in Stock at that time.  It has been in Process for a week and today is showing Backordored.  Can You tell me what happend and Why it went to backorder?  Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@Arizona sunset  Hi,  I am sorry for any frustrations with your order. Let me take a look and I will email you what I find.

Susan Q-Social

Frequent Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Arizona sunset  Hi,  I am sorry for any frustrations with your order. Let me take a look and I will email you what I find.

Susan Q-Social

Thank You Susan.

Frequent Contributor

Susan can you tell me now what is the Problem.  A Day or two after your email my order went back in Process and i checked today and Now Again is shows Backorder AGAIN>  What is Going ON.

QVC Customer Care

@Arizona sunset wrote:

Susan can you tell me now what is the Problem.  A Day or two after your email my order went back in Process and i checked today and Now Again is shows Backorder AGAIN>  What is Going ON.

Hi @Arizona sunset

@Susan-QVC is currently out of the office, but I took a look at your order and unfortunately we are still waiting to receive stock.  We will continue to monitor this and provide you with updates as they become available.

Hopefully we will receive additional stock soon.

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I've had that happen to me before on other products.  I have no faith when the hosts tell you how many are left.  From my experience, that's all just short of being flat out lies.  I've placed orders before the item went on air, it goes on air and they sell it for the full 15 min.  Low and behold I get put on wait list.  You can't trust them with how many are left.

Frequent Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

I've had that happen to me before on other products.  I have no faith when the hosts tell you how many are left.  From my experience, that's all just short of being flat out lies.  I've placed orders before the item went on air, it goes on air and they sell it for the full 15 min.  Low and behold I get put on wait list.  You can't trust them with how many are left.

Well i am getting ready to cancel the Order this is not right something must be going on.