Super Contributor

Backorder From 4/30 Got CANCELLED?! Customer Care Please Help!

[ Edited ]

I'm very upset and a little confused ~ an order of mine, placed on 4/30 for the pressure washer TSV (I apologize don't have the brand name) at $99 went into Backorder at some point which, I was actually told when I asked a Customer Service Rep about this on the phone a few weeks ago, meant the order was just delayed and they were just waiting on more to arrive- she specifically said yes, no worries on getting it just would take time - and that it's when something goes on WAITLIST that you may, or may not, end up with the product - what happened here? :'(
It was on Backorder about 2 weeke ago (which wasn't sure how that happened ugh!) and just yesterday, 5/20, it somehow got cancelled.
My family was greatly depending on receiving this item and are very disappointed. Thanks so much for any help.
If the Social Team needs my email or account number I'd be glad to provide it - this order should be under ****. Thanks again...

***edited to remove personal information

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Backorder From 4/30 Got CANCELLED?! Customer Care Please Help!

[ Edited ]

@DooneyGal2 If it was the SunJoe I recall one or two of the colors sold out and went on waitlist. I ordered the black and received it within a decent time frame, probably between  8 and 10 days. But for them to say waitlist and now say it's been cancelled....seems this is happening more and more with people's orders.....something isn't right lately at the Q.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @DooneyGal2 

I am very sorry but your backorder was cancelled because we were unable to obtain additional inventory. 

Barb

Customer Care

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@barbara why didn't they have sufficient inventory for original orders placed? I'm not 100% sure, but believe I waited 2 days to transfer it to my credit card - it was a check order initially- however, it even states when placing the order via check, that "received by" date of your check often even being up to 10 days later - obviously I didn't do check payment - I've also been told they give it more than 3 weeks to wait on inventory to come in and this got cancelled only 21 days later.
I don't understand, why it wasn't at least given more time? Any help would be appreciated! Is it even possible it may come back in within the next month? And that I could be honored the same price? Thank you will wait to hear from you!
QVC Customer Care

@DooneyGal2 

Unfortunately the vendor must have indicated that sufficient additional inventory would be available at this time. If the pressure washer does become available in the next month, feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to work with you. 

Barb

New Contributor

Having ordered the Valerie candle rings at 4" diameter, I saw the same rings in 3" in diameteer and ordered two sets in icy blue and red on August 4, 2020.  It was item number H225007. I literally haunted the item site on QVC to gauge its success with the customers.  It stayed open to orders for TWO MONTHS, then suddenly went on backorder the middle of October.  I waited, thinking confidently that the orders would ship out before I needed them for the Christmas season.  I even bought extra Luminara candles for this item.  Yesterday, November 15, 2020, they were cancelled.  How does an item stay open to orders for TWO MONTHS and end up cancelling???  Disappointed is the least of my emotions right now.