Back ordered after a week of attempting to verify my order

Spoiler

So I ordered 3 different Nintendo switch lite bundles as gifts for three separate boys for Christmas.... I struggled with misleading information from chat representatives, being hung up on or given a busy signal when calling customer service, to finally yesterday being able to verify my order. Now when I thought I'd be joyous to see in process on my order it instead is back ordered for 1..... which of course ruins the entire gift as I expect all three boys to open at once.... I've also been told back ordered items could take 2-3 weeks. Well when you order on Black Friday and now it is the 4th of December.... 3 weeks means I won't even know if y'all will have it in stock until Christmas Day.... there's got to be something someone can do to better offer me a possible ETA or a flat out no you won't get it look else where.

Honored Contributor

Re: Back ordered after a week of attempting to verify my order

@Kayla5337 

I understand your frustration and if it were me, I would look for another source, you can probably get a better price, with guaranteed delivery in time.

Check the big 'A'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Back ordered after a week of attempting to verify my order

Check WOOT today !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan