Respected Contributor

BIG Thanks to Customer Service

I had a first time issue with receiving an order. I'm a long time customer, not sure the exact length but I know over 20 years. I've never had an order lost but did recently. I placed an order some time in mid-June. When I didn't receive it by last week, checked the website to track the package. They sent the order by USPS and apparently they (USPS) don't have a tracking option. It showed the package was shipped but that's as far as it went. I emailed customer service and immediately received a response that they would send another order through a different shipper. CS was emailed on this past Saturday and my replacement package was received today. I was very impressed with the ease of getting this issue fixed and sure appreciate being treated so kindly. Thank you, Customer Service!

Honored Contributor

Re: BIG Thanks to Customer Service

Always nice to hear about someone with a positive experience.  I've also been a customer for many years and I'd say I've had 99.9% good customer service.

There's always going to be some kind of glitch or hiccup, but I'd say QVC does everything it can to make the customer happy.

Respected Contributor

It definitely was out of control on QVC's part since USPS showed they actually received the order.

Regular Contributor

I have called customer service quite a few times to resolve return issues, they have been great.  I have always had very friendly and helpful representatives.