Respected Contributor

Re: BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS BONUS

@Beth-QVC @Thank you.   I’m sure you’ll get this in the mail to those who have already purchased but not received their gift before the event and before it sells out.  

That certainly would not be fair.  

Contributor

Thanks Beth. I am one that did not receive the gift either. Thanks for your help
Respected Contributor

FINALLY!   I see the BONUS listed in my ORDER STATUS listing.  It's currently being PROCESSED.  Hasn't shipped yet, but at least this is a good start.  

Thanks Mods for your help.

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

My apologies for anyone missing their GWP....we are aware that some customers have not received their gifts and we are working on rectifying this as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC any updates on this? I noticed a few posters indicated they were seeing thier bags processing?   Thanks

QVC Customer Care

@Jtdmum 

We are processing and shipping out the GWP. We thank you for your patience as we resolve this.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

My purchase says it shipped, (finally) but no mention of the gift...I emiled earlier today & it is suppose to be getting looked into.?  Also a Josie item I ordered, (nothing out of stock, waitlisted etc. ) I just got an  email that says they are having trouble getting it & it will be delayed further, I guess if you order something you may or may not get it. 

Regular Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

My apologies for anyone missing their GWP....we are aware that some customers have not received their gifts and we are working on rectifying this as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

Beth QVC

That's good to know that QVC is working to rectify this.  However, I have a question~ how does QVC know exactly who did not receive their GWP?  I contacted customer service through the chat feature a week ago and she really couldn't give me an answer to that.  I would like to make sure that my name is added to the list of those that did not recieve one.  Thank you for your help.

Honored Contributor

@Bubbles219 wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

Beth QVC

That's good to know that QVC is working to rectify this.  However, I have a question~ how does QVC know exactly who did not receive their GWP?  I contacted customer service through the chat feature a week ago and she really couldn't give me an answer to that.  I would like to make sure that my name is added to the list of those that did not recieve one.  Thank you for your help.

my guess is is that they are checking your account.

my freebie bag was listed on my order summary and it was delivered.

contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com to give your order number and let them know you did not get a bag. my bag and item were delivered separately and both had a tracking number.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Ordered the L’Occitane had cream as well. No GWP. They used to ship the item ordered and the GWP together. Can’t get through to customer service. Haven’t received my bonus. Can anyone help? Thanks. @Beth-QVC.
Contributor

@Beth-QVC, I ordered twice. My first item wasn’t even inside the package since I received the mailer torn at the side. Second order (L’Occitane Hans cream) arrived, but no word on the bonus, which is highly advertised by QVC. Who determines who gets one and who doesn’t at it seems some people got theirs and some didn’t even though they were ordered on the same date? Seems like false advertising to me and as a long time QVC customer, I am disappointed. I can’t even get through the chat line since it’s down. Please assist.