QVC Customer Care

Re: BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS BONUS

@Jtdmum 

Yes we received notification yesterday that we are all out of the GWPs. I am sorry for those that missed out.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

@Beth-QVC ~ will those of us that were entitled to a bag & didn’t receive one, receive anything at all?
QVC Customer Care

@tace28 

I sent you an email.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

some are still receiving some as of today......have seen posts on social media.

not sure just when they ran out?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Well...I must say I am terribly disappointed.  I ordered early, I waited....  I contacted CS.  I waited...  I contacted the Social Team on June 3 and Susan replied to my email saying she had requested a GWP would be sent out to me.  It has not appeared on my order status page.  I am assuming I am among the ones not to receive one, but it sure would be nice to get a straight answer so I can stop watching my order status page every day hoping that I will still get one.  Can you help, Beth....or anyone?  Thanks!

Contributor

Sorry,  but this is totally unacceptable. I, too, ordered prior to the show and now I am among the ones who are not getting the bag. There is no excuse for QVC being so inept in handling this situation. It's not like this is the first time you've done this! It is a terrible thing for a customer to loose  trust in a company. I didn't get a single notification that there was an issue. In fact, I was told a few weeks ago when I messaged QVC on FB that, I would get a bag. 

During the live show, the hosts kept touting the GWP bag. How is it that if I ordered p

rior to the show, I don't get a bag. Unbelieveable. Anyone care to reply @ QVC? 

Contributor

It would have been nice if QVC let customers know what was going on instead of us having to ask and wonder if we are actually going to receive an item that was advertised on the website and on TV. Yes, I understand "while supplies last" but once the supply is gone, let customers know and stop advertising it. Frustrating to be told a request was being put in for a bag then days later, told they were gone. Frustrating to order a qualifying item only to get the incorrect item and told to just send it back for a refund since they were sold out, eventhough they sell the exact same item, same price under a different item number.  Live and learn. Won't be prompted next year to participate. Still hoping QVC makes it right for everyone who was expecting their GWP.