New Contributor

Re: BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS BONUS

My beauty bag is now listed on the order page with the estimated delivery being June 3rd. When I finally got a customer rep on Sunday, she said that it would probably be a week to a week and a half before they would be sent out. She also informed me that over 1700 customers had not received a beauty bag. I ordered on May 7th and received my item on May 16th. I'm truly disappointed how QVC has handled this and I may not shop with them again if this is how they treat their customers.

Regular Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Bubbles219 wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

My apologies for anyone missing their GWP....we are aware that some customers have not received their gifts and we are working on rectifying this as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

Beth QVC

That's good to know that QVC is working to rectify this.  However, I have a question~ how does QVC know exactly who did not receive their GWP?  I contacted customer service through the chat feature a week ago and she really couldn't give me an answer to that.  I would like to make sure that my name is added to the list of those that did not recieve one.  Thank you for your help.

my guess is is that they are checking your account.

my freebie bag was listed on my order summary and it was delivered.

contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com to give your order number and let them know you did not get a bag. my bag and item were delivered separately and both had a tracking number.

Thank you! My GWP bag is now showing as "in process".  Hooray!  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

help i too did not receive my benefits bonus bag

Frequent Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Hello, I ordered the pomegranate wen conditioner to get the beauty bonus bag on 05/08 and the next day I saw it was already marked backordered. So I cancelled that order and ordered the mandarin fig wen 05/09 which was still in stock. 

I received the wen already and there is still no mention in my order status about receiving a gift bag.

Could someone please check to see if I am listed to receive one?

I wasn't sure if the fact that the first order got cancelled messed up things.

Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

Still no beauty bag listed in my orders. Anyone else still  not seeing it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous195334 wrote:

Still no beauty bag listed in my orders. Anyone else still  not seeing it?

@Anonymous195334- I'm still not seeing anything on my account and I ordered the L'Occitane hand cream on May 1st.  It arrived damaged and Beth was kind enough to replace it, but there's still no sign of the GWP bag.

I have no idea at this point how they're deciding whose bonus gift gets shipped in what order.  I know Paulette said on another thread, that another poster started, that "orders are being raised" in the next 7 to 10 days and we'll get an email when the GWP ships.

However, that doesn't explain why some people who ordered at a later date are receiving theirs first.  There is no rhyme or reason to any of it.

My sympathy though is with the social team, trying to deal with all the CS complaints that are coming in (reading through the forums).  It must be a very stressful time to be working for QVC!

Just an added thought:  I should've known, the minute I didn't see the GWP noted on my order, not to go through with it.  The exact same thing happened to me last year and I almost didn't get the GWP then.  If I take part next year, I won't hit "submit", if the GWP isn't shown on the order form.

Contributor

I still have not received the beauty bag and it is not listed on my order status page.  I ordered the Josie Maran eyebrow pencil on May 9.  I have tried calling Customer Service and got through once, and the rep didn't even know what Beauty with Benefits was.  I have emailed Customer Service almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back.  I am getting very frustrated, as I never had this problem in previous years.  I will try emailing theSocial Team and see if I have better luck.  Thanks for the info here!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered Aquis Prime prewash on the 19th. I previously emailed customer service and was told a request would be put in for a bag to be sent to me when it didn't appear in my order status.  Just today I received my order and it wasn't correct. The description is for a 12oz bottle and I was sent a 3.4oz bottle! I called customer service who told me to return for a full credit since it was now sold out under that item number.  I asked, just out of curiosity about the bags. The rep told me they just got a notice that there will not be any bags sent out at this point.  Guessing they are sold out.  Doesn't matter for me at this point since I'm returning my order. Hopefully those who ordered earlier and are still waiting will get one. Side note... my order from HSN had the beauty bag in the box with my purchase.

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

My apologies for anyone missing their GWP....we are aware that some customers have not received their gifts and we are working on rectifying this as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC Previous poster is stating that the bags are done.  I assumed this from the start even though we were told they were "in process"  Can you confirm? 

Super Contributor

Following