Awful service, awful customer care.

This was my first time and last time EVER ordering from QVC. I've been patient, but still no resolution! I didn't receive my item, but they have the gall to take payments out on my debit card. All I want is my refund! It's been the begiginning of the year and still I haven't received my refund and then today you take out another $104 payment for an invisible item I'm supposed to have. I wasn't at home if it was delivered, bc I work nights! No one was at home at the time of delivery, so who was it given to? If you wouldn't just let fedex or ups just drop items off without a signature this wouldn't be a problem. I don't have free money to give away. MY REFUND PLEASE, WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! You guys are awful at business and customer service. You really suck! I guess QVCfeels as if they can rip people off without any form of repercussions. I think not! I want my monies back, I have been too patient for this back and forth dispute with QVC and PayPal! It's been over six months!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Awful service, awful customer care.

email the qvc social team at qvcsocialteam@QVC.com give them specifics and they will help you.  

Contributor

OP, you sound unstable.

Honored Contributor

@Ann30421   What does the tracking information say?  Since you do not even know who was to have delivered the item you probably did not.  I know with UPS you can sign up with them to have all packages require a signature.  Sounds like you are very confused about whether it was actually delivered or not and have not tried to resolve the shipment delivery issue with the shipping company

Trusted Contributor

@lopse wrote:

OP, you sound unstable.

@lopse, I can't agree with you I don't think the OP sounds unstable just angry.  

Honored Contributor

Oh boy !  $104 payment?  That sounds like a first time buyer of a large ticket item, electronic maybe!  There always are issues it seems.

If Fed ex left that expensive of an item w/o receiving a signature, that would be very foolish!

Sorry, nothing we can help the OP with.  This will have to be handled by Paypal and the carrier!  If QVC shipped it, they did their part.

OP- You need to start a dispute with Paypal!!!  

Just like you would if you used a credit card.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

It is up to the shipper to require a signature not the shipping company so NOT shame on Fedex.  At this point we have no idea who the shipper even was.  That would be the first thing to research, then contact the shipping company.  Certainly Through the charge into contest if you can with a Debit card (I am not sure).

Before you take someone's head off at QVC track the package through the shipper.  QVC shipped it, they did what they were supposed to do,

Honored Contributor

At the beginning of the year QVC was already using their method of shipping by UPS, with delivery by the USPS, have you contacted the USPS to track the package?

Also keep in mind that if it was proven to have been delivered to your home, 'porch pirates' may have snagged it off of your porch.

As a 25+ year QVC customer, I've never experienced, nor heard of another customer complain, that QVC would not honor a refund on a genuinely 'lost' package.

Too much pertinent info is missing from this post, including "the back and forth between QVC and PayPal", back and forth over what?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.