Contributor

Auto-ship on Cushmans Honey Bells

I am on autoship to get this shipment in December. They said estimated delivery by 12/30/2022. I called last week and spoke with a CS rep regarding have these been shipped. She said they were sent back. I asked what does that mean? She said we have no control over them. I called the over day when they were todays special thinking well if I don't get these I will order the todays special. I spoke with CS again and asked do you see that this order is going to ship otherwise I will order todays special. He said no they are coming soon. Serioulsy??? I called today and CS said they were going to be shipped tommorow. So I thought HMM let me call later and see if this is the same story because haven't gotten the same one yet. Called and a CS said there is a clitch in the system and 7,000 orders haven't been shipped. Are you kidding me!!!!!! I asked at what end was the glitch she said she didn't know. So good to know that I am not the only one missing my order. Somehow at this point I am wondering if that is even true. I mean come on how many different stories have I gottern. The last rep said you should have gotten a call or an email regarding this issue. Nope neither. What is going on over there. Are they all looking at the same screen? So if in the future your thinking about this autoship think twice. I love how the hosts say sign up for autoship you will have another shipment next year with the same price and same easy pays. QVC I am asking you please don't delete this post as you have done to others. I think it's important that if 7,000 other orders haven't been shipped then your customers should know they are not the only ones. I wish someone at QVC could give me a correct answer. CS is all over that place with their explainations!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Auto-ship on Cushmans Honey Bells

@friendscafe 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS/Social team will sort this out for you.

Good luck!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I'd hate to be a CS rep for so many companies right now, and two of them would be Cushman's and QVC.   First, I can't imagine why Cushman ever promised a massive delivery of honeybells as a December auto-delivery when those of us living in Florida can't go into a local citrus store and buy Florida honeybells very easily.  I don't remember the last time I could buy any good Florida citrus. so I just can't imagine what the CS reps are told.

Same thing with CS from QVC - they have to work with whatever information comes from someone with more power, more information than they have.  Hopefully the social team is given more information along with more time and power to deal with your issue.

Honored Contributor

it's unacceptable that Customer Service was unable to respond to your query.  You're a customer who placed an order - you shouldn't have to dig so hard for an answer.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

it's unacceptable that Customer Service was unable to respond to your query.  You're a customer who placed an order - you shouldn't have to dig so hard for an answer.

Q has no control over what Cushman's does or doesn't do.

Cushman's also doesn't control the weather. A cousin lives in Florida. The availability of citrus there is minimal to none because of the storms, hurricanes, floods, etc.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I'd hate to be a CS rep for so many companies right now, and two of them would be Cushman's and QVC.   First, I can't imagine why Cushman ever promised a massive delivery of honeybells as a December auto-delivery when those of us living in Florida can't go into a local citrus store and buy Florida honeybells very easily.  I don't remember the last time I could buy any good Florida citrus. so I just can't imagine what the CS reps are told.

Same thing with CS from QVC - they have to work with whatever information comes from someone with more power, more information than they have.  Hopefully the social team is given more information along with more time and power to deal with your issue.

@millieshops    Cushman apparently no longer exists.  Mr. Cushman retired and those who live in the area report the orchard is no longer there.  The orange orders are now being fulfilled by Harry & David.  I wonder if they're growing the Honey Bells in California?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 My understanding is that Harry & David has owned Cushman's Honey Bells for quite a few years now.  A friend of mine received some 2 years ago & was quite upset that the box was from Harry & David.

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Kachina624 My understanding is that Harry & David has owned Cushman's Honey Bells for quite a few years now.  A friend of mine received some 2 years ago & was quite upset that the box was from Harry & David.

@colleena 

since 2008!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops 

that is interesting because on at least one other thread some are asking why people just dont go into the local grocery stores and purchase them instead of buying them online. i responded that i have not seen any tangelos OR minneola tangelos OR honeybells at all.

i ordered mine from pittman and davis.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 Thanks for saying that.....those other names are NOT in our stores either.

Tired of seeing that put-down.