Valued Contributor

Re: Auto delivery was on backorder

I have been wih QVC since the CVN days and it is just not the same - sad.  I too have lately several auto delivery items that could not vbe shipped becsausde the vendor this or the vendor that.  My most recent AD item is from IT cosmetics.....come on.....I could go down to Ulta and get the itenm there for the same price less the extra expence of 14 day delivery,.  I believe this is beconming an excuse for QVC  and in some way it involves screwing the customer and QVC getting more money by maybe nbot giving as much product....there is something going on.  Even the food items on AD.....come on their vendors know when all the ADS items are coming due and should be ready to send.  I think this problem has started with the new executive in charge who replaced George, I think his name was.  It is just not worth it anymore because the savings today  are practoio;;y nothing but ,maybe $5-8 an item and then you add in shipping.  Nope I wish CVN was still in business.

Valued Contributor

Re: Auto delivery was on backorder

Great idea - Better Business Bureau....I may go to them also.......there is some scam going on especially with name brand items like Philosophy and several ones I am also dealing with.