Super Contributor

I have David's preformed cookies on auto delivery, next delivery date was 6/7/21, money already taken out of my bank. Order says item is back ordered with no date of expectation. How do I contact the moderators for help? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Auto delivery on back order

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  email them offline

QVC Customer Care

@Toot1920 wrote:

I have David's preformed cookies on auto delivery, next delivery date was 6/7/21, money already taken out of my bank. Order says item is back ordered with no date of expectation. How do I contact the moderators for help? 

@Toot1920   Let me take a look and we will follow up. 

Susan

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC, have you received any answer yet on my auto delivery? I had also emailed per @SharkE's suggestion, no response as of yet. Thanks..

QVC Customer Care

@Toot1920 wrote:

@Susan-QVC, have you received any answer yet on my auto delivery? I had also emailed per @SharkE's suggestion, no response as of yet. Thanks..

@Toot1920   I'm sorry, we have not been replied too so far, I have just sent a 2nd request for an update on when the order may ship. 

Susan

QVC Customer Care

Good Morning @Toot1920 ,   I am so sorry, we still have not heard back when your order for the David's Cookies AD will ship, I will continue to email and make sure to followup with you when I hear back. 

I am very sorry for the continued delays,

Susan 

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC, thanks, I appreciate it. I hope that I receive it and my future auto shipments. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Not even QVC customer service can get answers from QVC? Unbelievable!!!

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC, FYI, I received my order today. I didn't get any notifications that it had shipped or anything, but I'm glad that I did. Thank you for your help. 

Valued Contributor

@Toot1920 

I'm glad to see you have your order.  I have the same problem, cookies auto-delivery were in-process, then changed to backorder.  They were supposed to ship Jun 14 and be here by Jun18.

@Susan-QVC  or any moderator, is my order going to be shipped or cancelled?