Trusted Contributor

Auto delivery -change to gift?

I’m on an auto delivery plan for an item and would like to “gift” on of the future orders. Is it possible to change the shipping address on a single upcoming auto delivery shipment? Thank you!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Auto delivery -change to gift?

@Mrsq2022 wrote:
I’m on an auto delivery plan for an item and would like to “gift” on of the future orders. Is it possible to change the shipping address on a single upcoming auto delivery shipment? Thank you!

Hi @Mrsq2022 thank you for shopping and posting with us. Yes, that can be done, we can help when it is time for the address change - email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you need assistance with it. Kim

Honored Contributor

@Mrsq2022I've never tried changing the name of the recipient, but I regularly switch addresses -  that's easy.  

Glad to see the Moderator Kim offer help if you need it.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you! Yes it would need to have a different recipient name as well as address so I will email CS for help. Appreciate it, and so nice to be able to “gift” future shipments of items we love!
Esteemed Contributor

@Mrsq2022 - I'm sure a moderator can help you when you're ready if you want some real-time assistance—but I just thought I'd confirm for you that I recently needed to change the name and address on an auto-delivery shipment and simply went into the plan/order and changed the information myself. Everything went great, and I was then able to switch the name and address details back to me for next time. Good luck!