Honored Contributor

Auto Delivery more expensive than original order

Why is my Elemis Autodelivery $10.87 more expensive than the TSV I originally bought?  I certainly would not have ordered the auto delivery plan knowing that.

Respected Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery more expensive than original order

@Icegoddess wrote:

Why is my Elemis Autodelivery $10.87 more expensive than the TSV I originally bought?  I certainly would not have ordered the auto delivery plan knowing that.

@IcegoddessI have ordered some items that had free shipping on the first order only so the remaining auto-delivery orders were higher because they included the shipping and the taxes were slightly higher...hopefully, the MOD's can help you!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53

Turns out my original order had a credit on it, probably from when I exchanged my L&L to get the right color lids and they sent me two orders.  That's the only reason I could come up with anyways.  I had forgotten about the credit.  

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess That's good news...I am glad you were helped!

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC, did you process a return on the item that got shipped?  I received an E-mail today that my return was on it's way to QVC and gave me a tracking number.  Since I haven't returned anything in a couple of months I was surprised to get the E-mail and the Elemis order is the only thing I can come up with .  Thanks.