Frequent Contributor

Auto Delivery Managing page down?

I have tried to go in my auto deliveries for a few days and it is not working. I have used several different devices and different browsers still does not work. Will this page be up and running soon?

Thank you

Trusted Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery Managing page down?

I can't access regular order status page either.  Says it is down currently and not available.

Respected Contributor

I'm not having an issue. I looked earlier today and just now rechecked.

Occasional Contributor

I've had the same problem for about a week now, contacted customer service and they said that they would forward it to the IT department. So I guess we shall see.

Esteemed Contributor

@kila - I've noticed this issue off and on for about a week; at times, clicking the tab for that section works just fine, and at other times, there's an error message instead of information. It's frustrating, but hopefully if you keep trying, you'll get to the details you need. (They should fix it, but they should also fix a lot of things around here, so I'm not going to hold my breath.) Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is very frustrating.  I do keep trying and at times it will let me go in. and if it does it only lets me in on the first page.and if you make a adjustment on that page then it sometimes doesn't let you back in. I  also have more then one page to go through for auto deliveries that are from a long time ago and you have to sort of weed through the old and new ones since they don't move old deliveries that are no longer to at least on a page of it's own.

It would be great if they would let us know if they are working on the system. I definitely know it is not on my end because I have tried various ways to get in. I even downloaded the app hoping maybe it would work but it is the same.

Edited to add well I just tried to do a online chat about the issue and that isn't even working for me. It skipped the chat portion and took me right to the customer service  for online chat survey.

Frequent Contributor

Well I was able to do a chat finally. The rep said she had no reports of any known issue and all is fine on their end. She advised that clearing cache and cookies should fix it. She still believes it is cache and cookies even though I stated I had tried on several different devices that I have including my phone. I even used another computer not in my household and it does not work.  I also for the heck of it cleared cache and cookies and no it still doesn't work.

Super Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I can't access regular order status page either.  Says it is down currently and not available.

Strange, some of my shipped orders give me updates, other ones that have been shipped give me that error. Phone and computer. 

Occasional Contributor

I'm still having issues viewing Auto Deliveries past the first page, was curious if any others are still unable to view or if it's cleared up for you.