Respected Contributor
I received email yesterday morning about a Philosophy auto delivery being prepared. I was not ready for it and I called customer service and was told it was already a done deal. Could not cancel. I was disappointed and surprised that was all accomplished in one day.

If nothing can be done, I guess I will learn.
Any hints on how to handle these auto deliveries more efficiently? I find I often can’t change date to my choice.
Honored Contributor

@Twins MomI do it the way lots of people do birthday cards.  I start near the first of the month.

At the beginning of each month I check my AD list and anything I suspect I won't be ready for in that month, I just skip.  I know that means I might not be able to reinstate when I want but unless something is an incredible deal which once in a while is true, I try hard not to build a supply.  I fell into overbuying when I didn't have a plan and my plan works for me with no aggravation.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Twins Mom I did check the order and it cannot be canceled, it is too far along in the process. Once you receive the email it is usually already being processed. You can keep an eye on your Auto Deliveries on QVC.com and should change the date a couple of weeks before it is due to ship. I am sorry this happened.

Respected Contributor

I check my Auto Delivery items all of the time to make sure I do not get surprises - almost every time I log in to QVC.

Honored Contributor

I also check my AD status frequently.  I pretty much never need the items when the first shipment is due to be sent.  Hate to say, but many times one shipment is enough.  I've already skipped a shipment on my last Philosophy shower gel, etc.  Those huge bottles and jars last me a very, very long time.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I also check my AD status frequently.  I pretty much never need the items when the first shipment is due to be sent.  Hate to say, but many times one shipment is enough.  I've already skipped a shipment on my last Philosophy shower gel, etc.  Those huge bottles and jars last me a very, very long time.

Good point Daysdee. I recently ordered a Philosophy Mega-size shower gel TSV with auto delivery. Think I'd better check the next delivery date. I won't need any for quite a while.

Respected Contributor
@ Alice QVC- thank you for checking.
Valued Contributor

@Twins Mom wrote:
I received email yesterday morning about a Philosophy auto delivery being prepared. I was not ready for it and I called customer service and was told it was already a done deal. Could not cancel. I was disappointed and surprised that was all accomplished in one day.

If nothing can be done, I guess I will learn.
Any hints on how to handle these auto deliveries more efficiently? I find I often can’t change date to my choice.

You can either check the status of your AutoDeliveries by regularly going into your Order Status and clicking on the AutoDelivery tab and making adjustments there or when you get the email reminding you that you have an AutoDelivery being processed you can then access your Order Status, find the order and cancel it there. But you need to stay on top of your AutoDeliveries so they deliver when you want them.  Hope this helps.