Occasional Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery - False Advertising QVC - Sad!!!

You are correct in that was the source of some of my disappoinment. However, my other request was simply for a mention that some aspects of auto-delivery might not be possible. I have watched ITKWD tonight and a lot of the items are on auto-delivery. Still talking about changing options, etc. with no mention of when that does not work out. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Seems to me there are usually a finite number available for the auto delivery options. Especially at these times. And those options often sell out. So if option XYZ isn't available the first time around, I would have zero expectations it would become available for subsequent delivery changes. These aren't normal times and often it seems people aren't understanding what a pandemic entails. If vendors can't get the products they need, and enough healthy employees to put a product out, options aren't going to be like they once may have been.

@Etoile308  What the OP described was happening before the pandemic too.

Honored Contributor

@GinaBo - If you're trying to edit your order online for an item that says "sold out", I think it might just be a glitch in the computer system (no surprise there).

Have you contacted CS to request a change?  It seems to me this came up quite a while ago, that we could no longer change a selection ourselves, but the CS reps could.

You could try emailing the social team to ask for help:  Social.Team@qvc.com  - they're very helpful and will at least have the correct information.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually I did call CS and they told me they were unable to change the orders. The tough part is I often order "Combo" type items so I can decide what I like and then switch to the ones I prefer. When I am unable to do so, it is frustrating especially if there is something in the combo I really dislike. I end up cancelling because I cannot change the order since I do not want to pay a second time for something I do not like. Not a good thing for either QVC or me.

I will try the email you suggest - worth a try. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Like so many things, the hosts used to mention in their presentations that you could change choices on auto-delivery if your new choice was available.

But it seems that pertinent information like that has gone by the wayside now in favor of fluff to fill up air time.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaBo - as was explained to me regarding A/D orders and changing your option for a future shipment - As the vendor calculates the number of a particular flavor/scent and relays this number to the manufacturer this is what will be produced.

If everyone started changing their choices for future shipments this will leave an inventory shortage of maybe a particular flavor/scent and those that originally wanted that option will not receive it.

I'm not sure if this is true of all A/D items, but it is on some items.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@GinaBo - If you're trying to edit your order online for an item that says "sold out", I think it might just be a glitch in the computer system (no surprise there).

Have you contacted CS to request a change?  It seems to me this came up quite a while ago, that we could no longer change a selection ourselves, but the CS reps could.

You could try emailing the social team to ask for help:  Social.Team@qvc.com  - they're very helpful and will at least have the correct information.

The email is QVCsocialteam@qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

The email is QVCsocialteam@qvc.com.

@elated -  If you hover over the from address on an email, it will show QVC Social Team, but the actual address (shown in parentheses) is what I wrote.  I've written to them numerous times, including this week.  

It's likely you can add the QVC in front of that and it will still get there, but what I wrote is correct.  You don't need the "QVC".

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia and @elated - The social team once mentioned that it is always best to send your initial request to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. That ensures the message will go directly into the queue of new requests. The other address (social.team@qvc.com) is the address that the system applies for them on their side when they're replying to a request, so there is a chance that the system would not mark or route the message as something new but rather as something already in process, so it might not get the same level of attention.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Venezia and @elated - The social team once mentioned that it is always best to send your initial request to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. That ensures the message will go directly into the queue of new requests. The other address (social.team@qvc.com) is the address that the system applies for them on their side when they're replying to a request, so there is a chance that the system would not mark or route the message as something new but rather as something already in process, so it might not get the same level of attention.

Why would you include me in your information? I was the one who gave the correct email. I just didn't respond when I was corrected.