Frequent Contributor

Auto-Delivery Cancellations - 2021 Edition

I saw a few individual product posts and thought I'd create a new header.

I just got notice that a recent Laura Geller TSV A-D has been canceled. I had only received 1 delivery ! !  What the heck?  Anyone else had recent A-Ds whether TSVs or not canceled ?  (Then again, I've been wondering if LG is being phased out.)  

Honored Contributor

Re: Auto-Delivery Cancellations - 2021 Edition

@Catbelly sorry, no help here.   I do have 3 items on AD, but so far, so good.

Hope someone knows.   I now use so little makeup, I haven't bought LG for years now.  I am still using the baked blushes from I don't know when.  The few other things I use, I have moved to drugstore choices and buy only replacements as I need them.

Esteemed Contributor

Laura Geller , I had purchased a TSV of hers sometime ago. I waited and waited and it was still on back order , then I canceled my order as I was tired of waiting and decided to purchase something else.  Maybe this Geller line is having some major issues.

Honored Contributor

They're constantly having sales on the Laura Geller site.  I get emails every day.  I used to use it a lot, but now have switched to another brand, so I'm not buying anything at the moment.

Honored Contributor

They may be having problems getting their products from their manufacturer, as many other businesses are.  Production is off in many industries. 0

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I remember reading her brand was bought by some other company - this was last year.  And people speculated they'd phase it out.  That is what I thought when I read this.  But there are still COVID delivery issues.  It seems like every TSV on he Q is "advanced delivery".  That said the thread I read last year had people complaining about items being out of stock here or no longer sold.  

I thought this thread was about cancelling your own orders at first.  I have never had one cancelled on me (not yet!).

New Contributor

Last month my Kate Somerville Exfolikate luxury size Auto Delivery was cancelled saying it is no longer available yet I saw the product listed for sale at $180.  My AD plan was for $107.  

Today I received another auto delivery cancellation notice.  This time it is for the L'Occitane almond body lotion and body oil combo, which was another good price that I took advantage of by locking it in on auto delivery.  

I wonder if this is a new pattern with QVC or if this is another thing to be blamed on the Suez canal.  I don't know.  

Respected Contributor

@IM in Vegas   I have an autodelivery that has been going since Feb 2009 and have never gotten a cancellation. 

However, I have had some autodeliveries that are set for a certain amount of time, such as one year, and after the year is over, it's cancelled but those have always been for food items, if I recall.

......You look like I need a drink.....