Valued Contributor

I know this has been on the Boards before but since I wasn't  affected I didn't pay much attention to the answers. 

I ordered bagles a few months ago on auto ship.

I also ordered another auto ship yesterday with a different combo. 

My previously ordered auto ship was scheduled to ship April 5 but it's backordered.

The order I placed yesterday is in process with an ETA of April 9. 

Why is something that was ordered a few months ago and is on auto ship back ordered?  That order was placed before the order I placed yesterday and should take precedence shouldn't it?  Exactly how does this work?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery Back Ordered?

.....and  as a sales pitch ,they always tell you to go on A/D and you will always be guarenteed your delivery first!

Honored Contributor

@Melzie    It's impossible for anyone here or in CS to answer your question since we don't know what's going on in the factory or what the contractual agreement specifies. 

I never heard anyone say AD orders would be guaranteed delivery first. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have had AD go on BO many times.

I always got them...just a little delayed.

I'm sure the vendors are doing their best to get orders out the door!  They don't want to lose sales!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reply to Kachina264:

I understand that no one knows what goes on in the factory etc. and I didn't say guaranteed delivery.  My issue is where the pre- orders are in the queue.

Logically, if someone has a standing order for something that would put them at the front of the line as far as shipping goes, not at the back.  It seems to me that if QVC is going to offer auto ship then people with auto ship should have their orders processed first, before new orders, since they were essentially preordered months ago.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense to anyone else.  Just curious.

Honored Contributor

@Melzie    Another poster mentioned guaranteed delivery. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Melzie wrote:

I know this has been on the Boards before but since I wasn't  affected I didn't pay much attention to the answers. 

My previously ordered auto ship was scheduled to ship April 5 but it's backordered.

Why is something that was ordered a few months ago and is on auto ship back ordered?  That order was placed before the order I placed yesterday and should take precedence shouldn't it?  Exactly how does this work?

@Melzie  I am sorry for the confusion with this AD Plan, we've sent our Team that works with this Vendor an email to see if we can get you a ship date, we will follow up as soon as we hear back. 

Susan

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Melzie wrote:

@Melzie  I am sorry for the confusion with this AD Plan, we've sent our Team that works with this Vendor an email to see if we can get you a ship date, we will follow up as soon as we hear back. 

Susan

That would be great.  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Melzie wrote:

Reply to Kachina264:

I understand that no one knows what goes on in the factory etc. and I didn't say guaranteed delivery.  My issue is where the pre- orders are in the queue.

Logically, if someone has a standing order for something that would put them at the front of the line as far as shipping goes, not at the back.  It seems to me that if QVC is going to offer auto ship then people with auto ship should have their orders processed first, before new orders, since they were essentially preordered months ago.

@Melzie wrote:

Reply to Kachina264:

@Melzie  it certainly makes perfect sense to me !   And I agree with what you've said as I'm also on Backorder for the bagels and yes, our orders should be filled FIRST !!!!  New orders after not before!   Fill the standing orders you promised would go out in 60 days before this new offering !!!!    Didn't get any answers from QVC on this matter either which tells a lot .

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC   Could you please look into my order as well ?  I'd appreciate it.