Honored Contributor

Attn. moderator, help please

Well over a week ago...maybe two weeks - not exactly sure I received notification that my return was on it's way back to QVC....I have yet to receive conformation that it was received or that   my refund was credited to my credit card - can you check for me....the item returned was Josie Maran Luxury Skincare Kit

Trusted Contributor

Re: Attn. moderator, help please

[ Edited ]

Good luck !!  I returned something on 10/5 asking for an exchange I kept checking the return tracking and no tracking showed up so 10/15 I checked with my Post Office and they said it had been sent out on 10/6.  I came home and called CS they said they had just received it that day, Wow ten days to get from MA to PA , I think I could have walked it there faster.  Anyway CS said to wait 2 or 3 days and I should be able to see the exhange on line so at the end of three days I checked and nothing, so I  called CS again and they put the order in for it and said "if I ended up receiving two of them to return one", I said I would.  I waited and waited checking each day and continued to see it "in process" but not shipped then today I received an email telling me "good news your refund has been processed"  I checked the order and sure enough the "in process"  had been cancelled and the org. had been refunded !!  I had to call CS again and the women I spoke with put another order in for it.  At this point I'm so fed up with it I don't even know if I want it.  To say the refund/exchange dept.at the Q is a mess would be an understatment !!!   

Honored Contributor

I don't know  what's going on with all that again, I had to call CS and get returns settled too. She said It would still be 10 days until I saw anything in print on my account though.

QVC Customer Care

@Mom2Dogs I issued a full refund to the credit card you used on the order. 

Super Contributor

Smartlabel packages, once the post office has picked it up to return it, get tracked through this site, http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC...thank you, did I miss the notification?

QVC Customer Care

@Mom2Dogs we sent you a notification on 10/11/2018 2:04:38 PM concerning the return but you would not have received an addtional notification due to the return was not processed yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

@TTerri  Thanks for that information! Had no idea. Now, where do I find the tracking number?  TIA

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC. yes I did receive the 1st notification, just thought I missed where the return was processed.  I will keep an eye on my account to make sure the refund is issued - it has not been 24 hours since you processed it and does not yet show up on the QVC site or the credit card,  thank you.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The tracking numbers, there are two of them on Smartlabels, one starts with a 9 and one starts with a 7, are found right on the label themselves.

Below is a sample label.

sample.jpg