Honored Contributor

H221075...I am interested in this rug.  I watched the video...lots of talk, lots of rug touching but never did I see the back of the rug!!  I also see that someone posted the same question that has never been answered.

Can someone let me know how the rug is backed...I do not like the rubber backed rugs so I need to know before I purchase.

For the life of me I don't understand why we have the ability to post a quetsion on the product page but rarely are the questions answered.

thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs -

If no one is able to answer your question, I watched the video and she said you can "throw a mat under it" when Alberti said you could use in a powder room. 

Also when he lifted up the corner and moved the rug, it looked stiff which to me would be not a rubber backing but the woven stiffer kind, also the kind that would need a "mat under it" like Stacy said. A rubber would not need a mat and wouldn't slip.

It is a very nice rug.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

When they have panties on they never show the inside crotch area.  Thats the most important thing to me.

I would want to see the underside of the rug too.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@on the bay  thank you!  I swear I did not see that when viewing the video!

Honored Contributor

It is annoying to say the least that they don't even show the back of the rug! Makes you wonder if they are trying not to for some reason.

Also only listing "imported" in the product description is no information at all.Makes me think, oh China and I don't trust what kind of materials they use in terms of chemicals So another not order.

And never mind about the ph number i gave, they don't have the info and say go online-but there is no info at all to find online.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

H221075...I am interested in this rug.  I watched the video...lots of talk, lots of rug touching but never did I see the back of the rug!!  I also see that someone posted the same question that has never been answered.

Can someone let me know how the rug is backed...I do not like the rubber backed rugs so I need to know before I purchase.

For the life of me I don't understand why we have the ability to post a quetsion on the product page but rarely are the questions answered.

thanks!

@Mom2Dogs   I took a quick peek at the video presentation, at the minute 3.36 they do lift up the rug and show the back. Unfortunateley I dont see any additional details about the backing on QVC.com. 

Hope that help at least a little, 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I so agree!!! 

Is it a woven jute back? Heavy yarn back that's going to quickly transfer spilled liquids to a wood floor below? Some synthetic?  

There is so much useless yabber on presentations of everything,

when basic info is routinely omitted.