Contributor

Attn: Mods - when do you plan to ship my order?

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Cooks Essential 4 quart 2 in 1 lightweight cast iron pot on July 7, 2018 as part of order "edited to remove personal info" .  It has been showing "In Process" for more than a week.  What is the deal here? Barbara

Honored Contributor

Re: Attn: Mods - when do you plan to ship my order?

[ Edited ]

@Fofina What did Customer Service say when you contacted them? That would seem to be the logical first step. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Fofina What did Customer Service say when you contacted them? That would seem to be the logical first step. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler

Having had this problem myself  too many times,I find I get much better CS here on these boards

. When I contact CS on the phone all they say is," it is in the process " 

QVC Customer Care

@Fofina wrote:

I ordered the Cooks Essential 4 quart 2 in 1 lightweight cast iron pot on July 7, 2018 as part of order "edited to remove personal info" .  It has been showing "In Process" for more than a week.  What is the deal here? Barbara

@Fofina   So sorry for my delayed reply, I am sending you an email in reference to updates on your order.

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma So happy that has worked for you to ask the moderators. I don't feel that is their job, but I could be wrong on that. Smiley Happy

Instead of hoping or waiting for a moderator to see my post, I just call Customer Service and they have always been helpful in getting the information I wanted/needed. They have been awesome with me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@MalteseMomma So happy that has worked for you to ask the moderators. I don't feel that is their job, but I could be wrong on that. Smiley Happy

Instead of hoping or waiting for a moderator to see my post, I just call Customer Service and they have always been helpful in getting the information I wanted/needed. They have been awesome with me.

In the Customer Care section,they are not only moderators ,they are also CS reps   Smiley Happy  and excellent at their job!  <3

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

This is the customer care forum so these types of questions are appropriate to ask here.