Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Attn: Mods - when do you plan to ship my order?

I ordered the TSV Vionic sandals on June 2nd, and the EDD was today.  On June 8th, I get an email that my order has been delayed.  As of today 6/13 it is still processing and yet my charge card has been charged.  This is 11 days after I placed my order and still not shipped.

So I try to call and of course, you are experiencing long wait times and my hold time will be greater then 5 minutes.  While on hold they keep trying to transfer me to the automated service.  I want customer service to tell me when these will be shipped AND delivered. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

Re: Attn: Mods - when do you plan to ship my order?

Maybe you could try emailing Customer Service or a Live Chat.

Respected Contributor

I stayed on hold until I was able to speak to a rep who told me that they would add me to the list who the supervisor would call back.  No supervisor on duty, just get in line for a call.  So far, no call and no email.

This is really disappointing.  Since I can't cancel the order I wonder if I return them will QVC pick up the shipping costs to/from.  Also wonder if they are expecting returns and then they plan on fulfilling my order based on someone returning their pairs.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Regular Contributor

I’m still waiting for my Vionic TSV to ship too. I have talked to CS twice begging them to cancel since they will now (maybe)arrive when we are out of town. I told them I will not be responsible if they are missing when we get back. I ordered in plenty of time. Wonder if this is a QVC issue or a Vionic issue?

Honored Contributor

@duster95 Call CS and ask if Vionic is a vendor send or a QVC warehouse send; they have that info and can tell you.

I was surprised to find out how many items are vendor sent. I was also surprised to find that vendors are the ones to determine how their product is sent out: USPS, UPS, SurePost, etc. 

CS gets the good, bad and ugly when it comes to phone calls. IMHO, they try to help customers out but they can only do what they're allowed to do/have access to. If they have then info, they'll tell you; but you need to know the right questions to ask to GET that info, lol. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

mine are FINALLY out for delivery today! not sure why some people have already had them delivered, some people are JUST having them delivered, and some people are still waiting for shipping status? very strange!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I ordered the TSV Vionic sandals on June 2nd, and the EDD was today.  On June 8th, I get an email that my order has been delayed.  As of today 6/13 it is still processing and yet my charge card has been charged.  This is 11 days after I placed my order and still not shipped.

So I try to call and of course, you are experiencing long wait times and my hold time will be greater then 5 minutes.  While on hold they keep trying to transfer me to the automated service.  I want customer service to tell me when these will be shipped AND delivered. 

@CAcableGirl2   So sorry you have not received your order.  As you stated above an email was sent about thye delay.  I see notes on the order that say "We're experiencing an unexpected shipping delay of 3-5 days past the original EDD.

Unfortunatley that is all the information I can provide, I am so sorry for the frustration

Susan Q-Social