Honored Contributor

Attn: Mods -the Forums Are a Mess!

Trying to post on the forums or even heart posts leads to  a neverending 'Your request is being processed' or 'ticket not authorized' and multiple, multiple sign ins.

Please alert the IT people!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Attn: Mods -the Forums Are a Mess!

My request for help just got deleated.  It's a fight to post!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Unbelievable that they would delete a post trying to let them know the problems we're all experiencing on the forums!

Isn't that what we're supposed to do???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I have the same problem all day today, also when switching from thread to thread  or from forum to forum it’s takes forever with that message and not always successfully.

i use IPad safari or chrome. All I can say does not work right.

Honored Contributor

I couldn’t post a new message in Customer Care just now. I’m also getting “Request is being processed” with white screen when I click on some posts in a thread. I’ve not been able to heart some posts. I’m on an iPad Pro with iOS 12.3.1. Dear Mods, please alert IT. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Okay, now I can add 'Page cannot be displayed' and I had to open a new window to get back.

It's impossible and way too frustrating to try to communicate on the forums this way, I give up.

QVC Customer Care

@KingstonsMom 

We have reported the issues to our IT team.

Beth

Honored Contributor

Another hot mess of a web experience... Yep, nothing is working quite right... Among other things:

Your request is currently being processed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So many things wrong, @KingstonsMom, and I strongly suspect everyone on the QVC Social Team is experiencing the same problems we're seeing.   It appears that most people here are seeing this message:

Your request is currently being processed...

When I try to heart a post I see this error message "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.":

unable to complete action.jpg

One of the times I tried the heart option I saw the "thumbs up" icon instead of the heart:

thumbs up.JPG

Then, when trying to compose or submit a post, there's the ever-popular "Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authorization." :

authentication failed.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@KingstonsMom 

We have reported the issues to our IT team.

Beth

@Beth-QVC 

Thank you so much!