Respected Contributor

Attn Mods:how do I get reminders?

I want to be reminded via email of future JAI Jewelry shows.  How do I do that when I don't know when the shows will be?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Attn Mods:how do I get reminders?

@Shawnie

• Please sign in to your account on QVC.com
  • Go to My Account (left side of page) 
  • Underneath My Account is listed All Orders,Personal Information, and then Communication Preferences
  • Click on Reminders : follow the instructions as it gives you directions to the program guide to set up show reminders

Hope that helps! Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie@Beth-QVC,  This is just my experience, but I've found that setting up reminders by starting in "My Account" has some glitches and doesn't always work, particularly if we want to be reminded of all shows in the future.   

It seems to work better to first find the show in the "Program Guide" and add the reminder there and then move over to "My Account" reminders and edit it to send alerts for all future shows instead of just the ones on the Program Guide.   It does mean we have to be able to locate a show already scheduled, first, but I've found this 2-step process will work.

I'll add 2 posts with the steps.😊

eta:  @Shawnie,  I don't see any Jai shows on the schedule right now -- if you already have any of them listed in your "My Account" "Reminders" you can simply edit those using the "Step 2" instructions.   I hope this is helpful.   I know the process isn't straightforward and this website can be frustrating. 

⭐️"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.” ~H.W. Newton⭐️

QVC Customer Care

@dooBdoo

Thanks for your help!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Step 1:  Set a reminder for a show appearing on the schedule:  

First, log onto the shopping site (to be sure the reminder will be added properly to your account).    Then, go to the "Program Guide" and enter the search criteria.   

When the future show results are displayed, check the "Add Reminder" box and then be sure to click/tap "SAVE REMINDERS."

The show(s) will be added to "Reminders" under "My Account."   This will set basic notifications for just these specific show dates, but then you can go to "My Account" and make modifications if you want.   I'll add those instructions in a separate reply.

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Step 2;   Set a reminder for all future shows, or to adjust the reminder dates:

Go into "My Account" and on the left side of the screen click/tap "Reminders" (under "Communication Preferences").

image.jpeg

To the right of the show name, click/tap on the words in red, "Edit Reminder" and you'll see a pop-up box.   

You can change the details there.  

image.jpeg

The default "This Show Only" can be changed to "All Shows" to get alerts for all future presentations and not just the dates shown on the current Program Guide.    

Then be sure to click/tap "SAVE REMINDER."

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@dooBdoo

Thanks for your help!

Beth QVC

You're welcome, @Beth-QVC!    And thank you for all the help you give us!   I appreciate you!😊

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Step 1:  Set a reminder for a show appearing on the schedule:  

First, log onto the shopping site (to be sure the reminder will be added properly to your account).    Then, go to the "Program Guide" and enter the search criteria.   

When the future show results are displayed, check the "Add Reminder" box and then be sure to click/tap "SAVE REMINDERS."

The show(s) will be added to "Reminders" under "My Account."   This will set basic notifications for just these specific show dates, but then you can go to "My Account" and make modifications if you want.   I'll add those instructions in a separate reply.

image.jpeg

I don't have the old program guide anymore.  They have eliminated the way it used to be.  See my later Post.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Step 2;   Set a reminder for all future shows, or to adjust the reminder dates:

Go into "My Account" and on the left side of the screen click/tap "Reminders" (under "Communication Preferences").

image.jpeg

To the right of the show name, click/tap on the words in red, "Edit Reminder" and you'll see a pop-up box.   

You can change the details there.  

image.jpeg

The default "This Show Only" can be changed to "All Shows" to get alerts for all future presentations and not just the dates shown on the current Program Guide.    

Then be sure to click/tap "SAVE REMINDER."

image.jpeg

Weird but I don't have the All Shows reminder!!

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC nope can't do it with the new Program Guide.  And my account preference communication options are also more limited.  Please let the smart folks that changed it know.  PS I may not have stated the second options exactly as it is but I was tired of dealing with this and I am sure the person that "fixed" this will "get it". BTW I am on an iPad Air 2.  😬

Cc: @dooBdoo

IMG_5757.JPG