Valued Contributor

Attn Mods: Where is my item?

I ordered a Kitchen Aid ice cream bowl and this website says it was delivered, it might have been but it wasn't delivered here to my house....I called customer service and whomever I spoke with says they won't do anything for me for another 3 weeks...seriously, what in the world for?

I would like my item or I expect to be reimbursed for the item I never received. 

Can you fix this for me, thank you in advance.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Attn Mods: Where is my item?

Go to you account, get the tracking number for your package & call the service (UPS, USPS, FEDEX) that delivered it, they can help you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Attn Mods: Where is my item?

@gulf coast girl wrote:

I ordered a Kitchen Aid ice cream bowl and this website says it was delivered, it might have been but it wasn't delivered here to my house....I called customer service and whomever I spoke with says they won't do anything for me for another 3 weeks...seriously, what in the world for?

I would like my item or I expect to be reimbursed for the item I never received. 

Can you fix this for me, thank you in advance.  

Hi @gulf coast girl thank you for shopping and posting with us. I apologize that it was not receive and for the poor customer service. I have sent you an email about this order. -Kim