Honored Contributor

Heads up......This morning I clicked on 'recently on air' to see what the Crede Silver Shows had to offer....it is only showing 7 items.....so I used google Chrome, same thing.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Attn Mods. Recently on air?

And as I mentioned on another post, the guide where they show pictures of the hosts show Jane Treacy being on every show all day long!  What a messed up site!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

What a disappointment.  Was looking forward to seeing all the silver items but just a handful are shown on items recently on air.

QVC, do not be surprised if sales are way off today.  No one can see what was previously aired.  Shaking my head in amazement.

Respected Contributor

Same here.  I wasn't planning on buying anything, but every morning stop by to look. Such a shame.  QVC2 and Beauty IQ are OK.

Just blows my mind all the problems they have, and frequently these occur when there are "special" shows.

QVC Customer Care

@Mom2Dogs   I also checked on "Recently Aired" and only see 2 items. I will pass this along to the appropriate team.

Stay Tuned, hopefully it'll  be corrected very soon :-)

Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

@PinkyPetunia:  The Q must want people to torture themselves and "watch" on air if possible.

Yes, it would be nice to see the items, but some of the host, I can't watch and won't.

Respected Contributor

Several hours later... still not fixed.  I can only see the items that have been presented in the current show.  I was so looking forward to seeing everything presented since midnight!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

For the past year or so, this has happened just about every time the Q has featured a full-day event like today's silver sale. I think the system must get confused by the fact that every show for the day has the same title. It's frustrating and disappointing that they haven't figured out how to fix the problem by now.

Here's one tip that can help you see at least a few more items: If you go to the page with the live stream (select "Watch QVC TV" from the menu), the last eight items recently on air are displayed below the broadcast, and sometimes the "Show All Items" button/link will take you to a full list for the current show. I have no idea why the "Items Recently on Air" doesn't always connect to the same location, but that's just the "fun" of this very high-tech website. Good luck!

Regular Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Heads up......This morning I clicked on 'recently on air' to see what the Crede Silver Shows had to offer....it is only showing 7 items.....so I used google Chrome, same thing.....

My problem is I can never find “Items Recently On Air” to click on!  It used to be right there in front of your face in a listing on the left side of the screen.  I can never find that listing anymore.  👹

Regular Contributor

Where is “Recently Aired”?  I can't find it.

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Mom2Dogs   I also checked on "Recently Aired" and only see 2 items. I will pass this along to the appropriate team.

Stay Tuned, hopefully it'll  be corrected very soon :-)

Susan Q-Social