Esteemed Contributor

Attn Moderators. Need Assistsnce

[ Edited ]

I returned Vionic Sneakers Item A346588. I returned it using the Smart Return Label at the post office on January 10 2019 and it was picked up by The Agent on January 11 2019. I still have not received a refund and I have written to QVC twice in the last week using their online email giving them the information I have given here. I have not had a response to my emails not have so received a refund. I have a copy of the tracking no and my receipt and a copy of the USPS screen showing it was picked up by the agent. Can you please address this issue. Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Attn Moderators. Need Assistsnce

@Teddixat

Just an FYI, you'll want to remove your order # from your post, as it's considered "personal Info" by QVC/the Mods.

There's another thread here by another poster questioning why her thread was deleted and a Mod responded that it was because it contained her order #.

Just trying to be helpful!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat

Here's the thread, see post #5:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Attn-Anajalena-QVC-Moderator/m-p/5233877#M32696

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom. Thanks. Oops.
QVC Customer Care

@Teddixat wrote:

I returned Vionic Sneakers Item A346588. I returned it using the Smart Return Label at the post office on January 10 2019 and it was picked up by The Agent on January 11 2019. I still have not received a refund and I have written to QVC twice in the last week using their online email giving them the information I have given here. I have not had a response to my emails not have so received a refund. I have a copy of the tracking no and my receipt and a copy of the USPS screen showing it was picked up by the agent. Can you please address this issue. Thank you

Hi @Teddixat - thank you for using the pre-paid label to return these to us. I apologize that you had to return and for the concern caused. I have issued the refund for this order. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you KIm!!!!